ALMOST got to be a cuck 🤭

I am married but wife was too scared to go through. Waited for months to get her to try it and we could both go all the way and really have fun! We are good enough together, and I am good enough for her alone. I just know we both have a lot more to experience. I am aldo more open-minded and more capable of doing very much more, imaginative, role-play, and actual situations. I would like to get to know the very persuasive bulls and the ones who like a very little but very deep and wet little pussy. Mexican (mixed 🙂) 4'10" with a VERY voluptuous, bouncy big ass. She would LOVE it once she got it all in and grinds all the cum out of a big black cock with her cervix and squirts all over it while i suck her clit slow and she cums deep and slow on your big black cock, and will find encouragement and get excited when she hears and feels you nut 😉

I am married but wife was too scared to go through. Waited for months to get her to try it and we could both go all the way and really have fun! We are good enough together, and I am good enough for her alone. I just know we both have a lot more to experience. I am aldo more open-minded and more capable of doing very much more, imaginative, role-play, and actual situations. I would like to get to know the very persuasive bulls and the ones who like a very little but very deep and wet little pussy. Mexican (mixed 🙂) 4'10" with a VERY voluptuous, bouncy big ass. She would LOVE it once she got it all in and grinds all the cum out of a big black cock with her cervix and squirts all over it while i suck her clit slow and she cums deep and slow on your big black cock, and will find encouragement and get excited when she hears and feels you nut 😉
I think it shows your wife truly values your marriage. It is a big cliff to jump from for sure. She’s probably worried about it messing up your relationship, and what if she likes it and what happens if someone finds out and a host of other things. Keys and Anklets has a good podcast that says something like the two of you need to talk and discuss and you need to work to check all her boxes of concerns before you can move forward. Maybe list to some Venus and Keys and Anklets podcasts together and then discuss and see if that helps. Sometimes it takes a few months and sometimes it takes years. Not trying to discourage you, but be patient and keep talking.

Back