Almost (?) getting caught by someone you didn't want knowing about your enjoyment of BBC?

jerred

Couple
Almost (?) getting caught by someone you didn't want knowing about your enjoyment of BBC?
i (Brook) almost got caught quite a few times when i was young, mostly at football games in the parking lot. yup, I'd sneak off and be a lil' slut. I'd see guy's I'd already knew and hook up with them or make new "friends" who knew what I really wanted. When I got buzzed I made it vary easy for those older black guys to take me off somewhere and we got it on.
Hubby and i were caught by one of his dad's friends. We were with our first older stud, Marcus, at a bar away from the city where we live and Marcus and I were dancing sexy and feeling each other up in our booth (with Jerred enjoying it all, too). Suddenly () walks up to our booth with a grin on his face. We introduced he and Marcus and this guy never said anything. We saw him a lot at Hubby's dad's and it was kind of a thrill that he knew because all those older white guys thought/think I'm hot and it'd probably get them off knowing what a slut I am. None of them could believe I do what I do.
When I was 18- I was having sex in a Halloween fun house. My stud had me pinned up against the was and we were fucking good when this old security lady came in. She was shocked!!
Another time we had 2 of our substance dealers over for a threesome and free substance and we'd (me, Jerred, and our fuck-buddies) just came in from the pool and were in our rec room getting going. We were on the couch kissing, my bikini top was on the floor and suddenly my step-dad is pulling up our drive!!!!!!! Jerred and I quickly got rid of him and I swear he wasn't off our property and his lil' princess had 2 huge black cocks lining up on me. No condoms either daddy.😇😇🤣

Last edited:
i (Brook) almost got caught quite a few times when i was young, mostly at football games in the parking lot. yup, I'd sneak off and be a lil' slut. I'd see guy's I'd already knew and hook up with them or make new "friends" who knew what I really wanted. When I got buzzed I made it vary easy for those older black guys to take me off somewhere and we got it on.
Hubby and i were caught by one of his dad's friends. We were with our first older stud, Marcus, at a bar away from the city where we live and Marcus and I were dancing sexy and feeling each other up in our booth (with Jerred enjoying it all, too). Suddenly () walks up to our booth with a grin on his face. We introduced he and Marcus and this guy never said anything. We saw him a lot at Hubby's dad's and it was kind of a thrill that he knew because all those older white guys thought/think I'm hot and it'd probably get them off knowing what a slut I am. None of them could believe I do what I do.
Another time we had 2 of our substance dealers over for a threesome and free substance and we'd (me, Jerred, and our fuck-buddies) just came in from the pool and were in our rec room getting going. We were on the couch kissing, my bikini top was on the floor and suddenly my step-dad is pulling up our drive!!!!!!! Jerred and I quickly got rid of him and I swear he wasn't off our property and his lil' princess had 2 huge black cocks lining up on me. No condoms either daddy.😇😇🤣
(y)

Back