Allowing the Bull to spend the night ......

My lover stays the night quite often. My husband works 24 hr shifts at a time so it works out really good for me and there's been many times specially on the weekend that when he stays that when hubby comes home in the morning he will actually have breakfast ready for us when we wake up. .
I've slept in their bed while husband takes the couch.
I've spent an entire night fucking a hotwife while hubs slept in an armchair
I sleep over with my young hotwife in their very comfortable bed while her hubs is away training. In the morning she makes breakfast for me and their young *******.

We could care less about the neighbors, but my wife and I both like the Bulls to leave after the fucking is over. That's our time to reconnect, and be romantic with one another.

My wife has what she calls "sleepovers" all the time. I'd say one out of ten of the time I get to watch and participate,(serve snacks and drinks, eat a creampie, or straight from the hose). Once she had 3 guys over, she had them all wear condoms for the first round and proceeded to make me chew the used condoms like gum! But most of the time i just have to stay on the couch and listen through the door.

Curious if this is a tough choice for others depending on individual circumstances .... the choice is clear with me since I prefer the encounters to carry on for several hours and make a lover feel comfortable and welcome...could care less what the neighbors think ;)
There's been a few encounters where I got to stay the night and they were usually really fun experiences, but I can say for sure that I was drained after lol

My wife has what she calls "sleepovers" all the time. I'd say one out of ten of the time I get to watch and participate,(serve snacks and drinks, eat a creampie, or straight from the hose). Once she had 3 guys over, she had them all wear condoms for the first round and proceeded to make me chew the used condoms like gum! But most of the time i just have to stay on the couch and listen through the door.
Gotta go to PA soon

Back