All women deserve better

I know I ticked alot of feelings here but I do believe that the only progressive path for the BNWO is the unification of Blacks(Africans) and Caucasian women first, it would be paradise if white males are allowed free access to black women while all white women should be accessible to the true alpha males
Black males, free access to all women. White males can watch if they are invited.

Nigeria is super boring, i wish we had more europeans and americans here, the asian tourists we have here are not so exciting or interesting to my igbo(biafran) clan

Nigeria is already in business with the asians but we have very little to show for it but greedy and malnourished citizens, we deserve to get visits from our favorite tourists locations like England, Italy, Spain, France, Russia, Germany and likes, the SAN tribe of africa is a great place to invest and learn more about our culture.

Oh why do you feel more exciting with Asian woman ? Just curious
The familiarity between we africans and asians is very obvious so I cant get shy when I'm with them, I see dating an african lady similar as dating anyone from asia because we are quite genetically similar and related, I tend to feel shy when I meet caucasian because its quite hard for we african locals to muster the courage to approach caucasian women, europeans make me very shy because its hard to have to spend time with such gorgeous and nice folks and not loose composure or mess things up.

Back