How should I watch the wife’s first time with a BBC be:

• Total voters
We are couple a couple In Akron Ohio. My wife has been real horny this past week and now wants me to watch her get stretched by a big 9+ thick that's a heavy cummer. BBC is a big fantasy of her too. We prefer you to host. I would like to see her with a couple BBC's at one time too.

Hubby has a few hot fantasy too...

IMG_4560.JPG

IMG_4475.JPG

IMG_4557.JPG

27CF3825-97AA-4564-847D-BAC6B5B4E0AA.jpeg

We are couple a couple In Akron Ohio. My wife has been real horny this past week and now wants me to watch her get stretched by a big 9+ thick that's a heavy cummer. BBC is a big fantasy of her too. We prefer you to host. I would like to see her with a couple BBC's at one time too.

View attachment 2807690

View attachment 2807685

View attachment 2807687

View attachment 2807694
You’ve been on this site since 2013, how is this still a fantasy. In almost seven years you still haven’t done it, not verified, several post saying pretty much the same thing. REALLY SUSPICIOUS.

You’ve been on this site since 2013, how is this still a fantasy. In almost seven years you still haven’t done it, not verified, several post saying pretty much the same thing. REALLY SUSPICIOUS.

Good question.....same posts...photos, etc. ?????

View attachment 2807690

View attachment 2807685

View attachment 2807687

View attachment 2807694
Enjoy the same. Perhaps a double Chocolate playdate? Kent here.

Back