Agreed to met ex black lover

Happy sussex

Couple
Gold Member
After falling out with Del my regular black lover over he arranged for twelve of his black mates to use me for a gang bang . My husband and I arrived at our regular meet with Del , when the bar owner came over and told Del the back room was ready for him.I asked him if he was going to have a party he said I have twelve mates joining us in the back room and they are going to gang bang you . I refused and we had a massive argument with my husband and I storming out leaving him there.
I had done many sexual things for him including letting both him and his brother both fuck me twice each on many occasions both filling my cunt with their seed.
Having one on one sex with his niece Connie. Being fucked by Del in the bar where we meet with everyone watching and cheering.
But being subject to a gang Bang with out being asked before we met was definitely not going to happen.
I had no contact with Del for three weeks due to his assumption that I would do what he wanted and allow Del to basically pimp me out for his own gratification. We met yesterday with him and Connie, at Connie’s request. I dressed in a white shortish wrap around skirt with a white see through blouse and peep hole bra. We met at a bar that Connie arranged, both Connie and Del were there when we arrived. My husband sat next to Del , I sat next to Connie opposite side of the table to my husband and Del . As soon as I saw Del I wanted him to fuck me . Connie asked whatDel could do to get things back as they were as she knew I missed him . We started talking about my issues with him taking me for granted sexually.we sorted out our differences then Connie saying that as I had been fucked four times every time my husband and I met Del and Tom as I allowed them both fuck me twice each , so why don’t we arrange for six of Del’s mates to gang bang you and she’ll be there to control them and if I said stop then she would stop them . We went back to Del’s to discuss it in more relaxed atmosphere and more detail as to when it would happen . I agreed to go through with the gang bang with up to six of Del’s mates would fuck me and I would give blow jobs and wank them off . Then if that went well without issues and I enjoyed it , then we would arrange another gang bang with the other six of Del’s mates to meet us for another gang bang.
so this coming Saturday Del will arrange for the first gang bang which will be at Del’s favourite bar in the back room. As he originally arranged.

Last edited:
Back