After it's over

John&Diane

Couple
From
IL, US
I have not seen too many posts about this subject, but it was always kind of an awkward few moments for my wife and I.

So, after having sex with my wife (except for the last time), the guy would get dressed and I would walk him to the door. I just never knew what to say to him! "We will call you" just sounds so informal. I'll admit I have said "thank you" a couple times to the guy, but then realized afterwards - did I really just THANK him for fucking my wife?? Not sure if that is really appropriate.
The guy just lit my wife up like a Christmas tree, and gave her the type of sex she was craving. And usually he just saw me eat his cum out of her, too. , What would be the best thing to say as he leaves?

What do most black guys want to hear??

I always dreaded those last couple minutes as her lover was leaving....

I walk a guy to the door and thank him. If he wants a chance to fuck her again, he will shake my hand or give me a bro hug and thank me as well. After we have established a relationship with a guy, I let her walk him out, usually still naked and with his cum running down her leg. A little make out at the door is always good. Leave them wanting more. On more than one occasion, this tactic has led to another round of fucking.

I have not seen too many posts about this subject, but it was always kind of an awkward few moments for my wife and I.

So, after having sex with my wife (except for the last time), the guy would get dressed and I would walk him to the door. I just never knew what to say to him! "We will call you" just sounds so informal. I'll admit I have said "thank you" a couple times to the guy, but then realized afterwards - did I really just THANK him for fucking my wife?? Not sure if that is really appropriate.
The guy just lit my wife up like a Christmas tree, and gave her the type of sex she was craving. And usually he just saw me eat his cum out of her, too. , What would be the best thing to say as he leaves?

"✌🏿See u tomorrow"

As a cuck I think it just depends on the situation. We’ve laid the ground rules and expectations with every bull. Either my wife, myself, or both of us take care of that ahead of time.

I think above it all you have to understand that every participant whether it be you, your wife, or the bull or bulls knows why it’s happening. Because of that we find it best to just let things flow. Sometimes that involves conversation and sometimes it doesn’t. Sometimes a thank you from you or the bull happens.

Assuming from what I’ve read you obviously get off to it. Your wife gets off to it and is satisfied by by a black man or men. Worth a thank you? Maybe. At the same time a man or men being granted free range to fuck my beautiful, hyper sexual, obsessed with black men wife should be enough. I say just let it flow and make it as comfortable and natural as possible.

Dap.
Head nod of acknowledgement.
Hug it out.
Dare i say, even the dreaded High 5👋🏾

You say "thanks". I'll say "you're welcome".
I say thanks for use of the Mrs, a you're welcome is, well...welcomed. My opinion, just be civil- (especially after you just licked ate swallowed my cum). I put on my pants one leg at a time...just like you, even if mine are the repository for wife/gf pleasing Bull BBC.
Dignity Courtesy Respect, TO ME, are very much of the human component even and especially after I just had my way (in any many ways) with the Mrs (and quite possibly you as well). Treating another human being like absolute garbage, no matter the circumstances, means the perpetrator has some emotional/mental shortcomings they should tend to. Kindness costs nothing. Especially after giving/sharing the gift of your beloveds mind & body while this King holds court.
Some will consider this "weakness"; to me that means they have no clue what real Power is. Let that sink in...

"Inequality" to a Bull does not equate worthlessness my dear cucks.

"Aftercare". It ain't just for BDSM folks. Or maybe I'm just a broad spectrum thinker 👑

Everyone acts according to their own conscience and experience. Just giving my two cents. Do what gives you and your playmates/Bull/spouse/gf/ nosey ass eavesdropping neighbor, a happy purple fuzzy. If you're good with the outcomes, stick with it.

Last edited:

Hell yes!
Seeing the wife get her mojo back is thrilling indeed.

Reading this thread brought back a bittersweet memory for me. Sweet because it was something that was definitely going to happen, but bitter because it didn’t.

Quite a number of years ago, I was dating a woman for a short time (should have married, but that’s another story) and during the course of getting to know one another very well, we shared what our fantasies were to each other. After I confessed mine, she told me that she had no problem being with a black guy if that’s what I wanted (after all, she had a mixed kid), but she said she had a couple “rules” about how that would go down whenever it come time to do it.

First, if I wanted to watch, I was to have to sit in a chair off to the side and be still and not touch myself or say anything. If I remember correctly, I believe she said to sit on my hands if I couldn’t control them and if I couldn’t do that, she might have to tie me to the chair. She explained that she didn’t want me to get myself off either accidentally or on purpose because the post nut clarity might change my attitude about the situation and she wasn’t about to have any drama in the middle of some good fun. (I always wondered if she learned this personally or from someone else’s experience)

Secondly, when they were done, I was to see him to the door and tell him “Thank you for fucking my (GF/wife)”. Then, and only then, was it time for she and I to do whatever we wanted together.

Sadly, as I mentioned, this never occurred because we didn’t date long enough to make it happen. But without a doubt, I knew how it was to go, even before it did.

Postscript: My personal favorite is John Madden commentary on the way to the door. Nothing like adoring fans reliving the game...
(OMG MAN!!! She came so fucking hard when you fucked her doggy; Her whole torso was covered in your cum; I never heard Her talk dirty like that; loved it when you told her to not move and just TAKE THE DICK!!!" Etc. Etc.). That makes me smile for the rest of the damn day.🌞😁🌞

Last edited:
Reading this thread brought back a bittersweet memory for me. Sweet because it was something that was definitely going to happen, but bitter because it didn’t.

Quite a number of years ago, I was dating a woman for a short time (should have married, but that’s another story) and during the course of getting to know one another very well, we shared what our fantasies were to each other. After I confessed mine, she told me that she had no problem being with a black guy if that’s what I wanted (after all, she had a mixed kid), but she said she had a couple “rules” about how that would go down whenever it come time to do it.

First, if I wanted to watch, I was to have to sit in a chair off to the side and be still and not touch myself or say anything. If I remember correctly, I believe she said to sit on my hands if I couldn’t control them and if I couldn’t do that, she might have to tie me to the chair. She explained that she didn’t want me to get myself off either accidentally or on purpose because the post nut clarity might change my attitude about the situation and she wasn’t about to have any drama in the middle of some good fun. (I always wondered if she learned this personally or from someone else’s experience)

Secondly, when they were done, I was to see him to the door and tell him “Thank you for fucking my (GF/wife)”. Then, and only then, was it time for she and I to do whatever we wanted together.

Sadly, as I mentioned, this never occurred because we didn’t date long enough to make it happen. But without a doubt, I knew how it was to go, even before it did.
If at first you don't succeed, date another Cuckoldress⚡👍🏾⚡

Back