After 7 years - All the sudden questioning lifestyle

makeherhappy2

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
I know people go through ups and downs in this lifestyle, but have any hot wives all of the sudden clicked and felt like it wasn’t something you believed in, not right with God, etc.

Wife recently turned on the whole idea after working up to an ongoing bull, which is what she wanted all along.

She’s now saying she doesn’t necessarily believe in it. She doesn’t want to go to hell, etc.

I obviously have to respect her decision and love her very much, but our sex life is so vanilla without BBC.

Any thoughts? Advice? Help?

Want to talk her through all this and see how I can help.

I know people go through ups and downs in this lifestyle, but have any hot wives all of the sudden clicked and felt like it wasn’t something you believed in, not right with God, etc.

Wife recently turned on the whole idea after working up to an ongoing bull, which is what she wanted all along.

She’s now saying she doesn’t necessarily believe in it. She doesn’t want to go to hell, etc.

I obviously have to respect her decision and love her very much, but our sex life is so vanilla without BBC.

Look into freemasons. Theyre the ones running dis shut. Perverting the world to suck you into hell.

God comes first.

My wife has not even started due to same reason, if you find something to overcome this, please let me know.

Join the club !!! I’m going through the same *******

Honestly…your wives are falling in love with their Bulls and they are probably too afraid, ashamed or confused to tell you the truth. You should be lucky that your wives love you enough to not overstep their marital vows. Give her time, she’ll be back 😉

We enjoy mfm fun with a guy we know pretty regularly. It's damn hot fun for all of us. WHILE we're doing it she can't get enough. Next day she's quiet, we both have some guilt issues. We're adults, we're not hurting anyone and we enjoy it, but.... those guilt feelings.
She's horny as fuck for days after so I have no complaints.
Don't know what the future will bring. We've been doing it with him off and on for 5 years.

Honestly…your wives are falling in love with their Bulls and they are probably too afraid, ashamed or confused to tell you the truth. You should be lucky that your wives love you enough to not overstep their marital vows. Give her time, she’ll be back 😉
Nah. She has no one to fall in love with.

Can’t find a consistent bull to save our lives. A lot of family medical stuff going on is what has put pressure on her.

Can you explain more please?
Globalism makes cheating common to make people go against God.

Pray and get out or you will only go further into the pit.

Laugh all you want but they have planned the destruction of the family unit because it makes you easier to control.

Your ******* get taken into government indoctrination. Schools have more teaching power than the family.

They are destroying the family and trying to send you to hell.

Pray for repentance and seek Christ.

Doesn’t believe in it? What’s there to believe? It’s just sex. Sounds like you’re both placing far too much importance on it. If you can’t reconcile your religious beliefs along with having sexy fun times with random people then this lifestyle is not for you or you need to find a better religion.

Okay, on the religious side, there are a number of various angles, one is the traditional view pushed on the masses to control and make good robotic workers. If you consider the old testament there was an allowance for multiple wives, for taking the brother's wife if he died and other things we would say are very strange today.

The translation of man and wife can also described as follows, a wife is any woman who a man has sexual relations.

Consider the book sex before Dawn or the naked ape as well.

A question, why would a kind God give us desires to breed and have it be such a strong drive and make it so pleasurable if it was not the intent to enjoy and share. In fact recall the commandment to be fruitful and multiply.

It could be argued the current preaching of this topic is designed to control the masses not to fully explain the intent of the creator.

Jesus says, love your neighbor as you self.

You are addressing the 7th commandment here and consider the following.

What Is Adultery?​

The ancient Hebrews, in particular, had a very restricted understanding of the concept, limiting it to just sexual intercourse between a man and a woman who was either already married or at least betrothed. The marital status of the man was irrelevant. Thus, a married man was not guilty of “adultery” for having sex with an unmarried, unbetrothed woman.

This narrow definition makes sense if we remember that at the time women were often treated as little more than property — a slightly higher status than the slaves, but not nearly as high as that of men. Because women were like property, having sex with a married or betrothed woman was regarded as misuse of someone else’s property (with the possible consequence of children whose actual lineage was uncertain — the main reason for treating women this way was to control their reproductive capacity and ensure the identity of the ******* of her children). A married man having sex with an unmarried woman was not guilty of such a crime and thus was not committing adultery. If she also wasn’t a virgin, then the man wasn’t guilty of any crimes at all.

This exclusive focus on married or betrothed women leads to an interesting conclusion. Because not all extramarital sex acts qualify as adultery, even sexual intercourse between members of the same sex would not be counted as violations of the Seventh Commandment. They might be regarded as violations of other laws, but they wouldn’t be a violation of the Ten Commandments — at least, not according to the understanding of the ancient Hebrews.

There is no heaven or hell. It all made up by man trying to comprehend its existence and trying to control the population.

Before your parents had sex you had no existence and when you die, you will not exist again. You had no conscious before and you will have no consciousness of self after.

Definitely not true in our case as she has no bull.

Respect her thoughts first. Seems she isn’t interested so you may need to confine your fantasies to just that.

[Metaphysical debate on existence of God intensifies]

Nicolas Cage Reaction GIF

Back