African Supremacy: BBC NWO

Modern white couples serving black men together is becoming normal mainstream activity! Five white holes all open and ready for hard black use!
Here is where the white boi can be useful. Fluffing and clean up duties are a way he can show his acceptance and usefulness' in the relationship. Of course he still needs to handle all financial and others duties so the woman can be free to earn her keep taking care of the bull or bulls as the case may be.

Here is where the white boi can be useful. Fluffing and clean up duties are a way he can show his acceptance and usefulness' in the relationship. Of course he still needs to handle all financial and others duties so the woman can be free to earn her keep taking care of the bull or bulls as the case may be.
So many gay men on this site. Black and white

lol its true for white girls to but whiteboys prolly have a girls brain with how they act
Jungle fever is contagious also for whitebois. kind of reinforces the fact that is true for many of us. A strong muscular black MAN is 100 times more masculine than a weak feminine white boi. Once we accept this undeniable fact in our brains we can relax and focus on serving our superiors, both Black MEN and White Queens. We can stop being frustrated and sexless and instead find contentment in being in the right place as cuckolds and for some of us…also sissies. I wear panties instead of boxers underneath my suit at work and know that im so close of being exposed. It helps me being humble and and more polite to my fellow black coworkers. Especially the black MEN

I think there is a New World Order coming, and it’s taking root very quickly. There has always been a fetish fringe of white males who were submissive to Black Women. But now you have a white males submitting to Black Men and it’s starting to get into the mainstream and its growing constantly. White males are no longer intimidated to show their smaller genitals while standing next to a Black Man and in the full view of women. This shows that they are practically advertising their second class beta status.

Meanwhile, certain Black and white professors are now teaching Critical Race Theory (CRT) which centers around the idea that white racism is responsible for all the evils of the world. More importantly, CRT teaches that if Black People inflict any harm on a white, it is because the white deserves it. The media is actively spreading white guilt which makes whites more willing to accept their fate. This can only lead to white submission where whites will worship Black Men like it’s their religion and will even do it publically. Not all whites will do this, but it would not be surprising if 50 percent or more do. I think it’s coming soon.
I became totally addicted to black African cock and worship it now along with both my daughters. It's interesting that you say there is a wave of white men now doing the same. In my case I was afraid to let my husband know and kept this from him for a few years. Later when I finally told him he willingly excepted to be a cuckold.

I became totally addicted to black African cock and worship it now along with both my daughters. It's interesting that you say there is a wave of white men now doing the same. In my case I was afraid to let my husband know and kept this from him for a few years. Later when I finally told him he willin gly excepted to be a cuckold.
because he loves you and wants for your happiness. White women will lead to and insist on BNWO.

The best way to support the BNWO is have black mans babies. It’s the natural order and cannot be stopped. White women are the most desired demographic for procreation and black men are the most alpha males. We are their prizes. Black/Mixed babies from black men and white women will populate the world. I want to be apart of the diverse future!

Attachments

• FPBGOQcWQAMTght.jpeg
    FPBGOQcWQAMTght.jpeg
    114.4 KB · Views: 311
  • FPBGOQ0WQAcfrw4.jpeg
    FPBGOQ0WQAcfrw4.jpeg
    76.6 KB · Views: 313
I became totally addicted to black African cock and worship it now along with both my daughters. It's interesting that you say there is a wave of white men now doing the same. In my case I was afraid to let my husband know and kept this from him for a few years. Later when I finally told him he willingly excepted to be a cuckold.
White female family members serving BBCs together in group settings will become mainstream activity in the 21st century! The husbands want to surrender the adult females and watch BBC use them. Families like yours are the future!

Attachments

• 6e552382.jpg
    6e552382.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 310
  • 50963ba0.jpg
    50963ba0.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 236
  • 535ec7da.jpg
    535ec7da.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 210
  • 2281384463_b36e762fc3.jpg
    2281384463_b36e762fc3.jpg
    53.1 KB · Views: 205
  • 30380b6d.jpg
    30380b6d.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 213
  • 8839a663.jpg
    8839a663.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 201
  • c1daf928.jpg
    c1daf928.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 190
  • 1647923109881.jpeg
    1647923109881.jpeg
    54.9 KB · Views: 193
  • like_mother_like_daughter_3.jpg
    like_mother_like_daughter_3.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 211
  • 52c0d8bd.jpg
    52c0d8bd.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 286
The best way to support the BNWO is have black mans babies. It’s the natural order and cannot be stopped. White women are the most desired demographic for procreation and black men are the most alpha males. We are their prizes. Black/Mixed babies from black men and white women will populate the world. I want to be apart of the diverse future!
Agree 1,000 %

Back