African Supremacy: BBC NWO

The best way to support the BNWO is have black mans babies. It’s the natural order and cannot be stopped. White women are the most desired demographic for procreation and black men are the most alpha males. We are their prizes. Black/Mixed babies from black men and white women will populate the world. I want to be apart of the diverse future!
I totally agree with you and it is happening so fast now. The new. race are making their superiority felt every where particularly in sports but also in more academic areas. White women and their white husbands are pretty well lining up to be mated and bred by black men. In the holiday areas of Africa and the Caribbean Islands the process is underway in a massive way. The taboo on black babies is only slowly lifting right now but it is making progress and numerous women return from a holiday in Africa or the Caribbean carrying a surprise package to be opened later.

I totally agree with you and it is happening so fast now. The new. race are making their superiority felt every where particularly in sports but also in more academic areas. White women and their white husbands are pretty well lining up to be mated and bred by black men. In the holiday areas of Africa and the Caribbean Islands the process is underway in a massive way. The taboo on black babies is only slowly lifting right now but it is making progress and numerous women return from a holiday in Africa or the Caribbean carrying a surprise package to be opened later.
As it is meant to be.

Submissive mature uk wife keen to be black owned controlled used abused degraded humiliated and more long term. Meet at doms home over weekends here in uk. Hubby aware and ok with. I. Blonde shaved curvy busty posh live durham size 14 aged 65 going on 45 my ki k id is subaly

These are all valid points, as crazy as it first sounds. Besides, too many white guys in life think they are owed things, that everything should be easy, some possess a misguided sense of entitlement. Well those expectations are not realistic. Pussy is a privilege, not a right!
View attachment 5086581
Oh and i wuld add to getting familiar and used to black dildos and name them, mine is Jamal xo

Back