African Supremacy: BBC NWO

Good luck hun I know the feeling iam addicted to superior black men also ever since wife made me take her guy few years ago had good few since and she has often bring a friend along never felt so good .only got little cock so this definitely makes up for that.i love a little humiliation and a light spanking .never knew anything feel so good HAPPY HUNTING WISH YOU ALL THE BEST :qos::qos:

These are all valid points, as crazy as it first sounds. Besides, too many white guys in life think they are owed things, that everything should be easy, some possess a misguided sense of entitlement. Well those expectations are not realistic. Pussy is a privilege, not a right!
View attachment 5086581

The girl in this photo is soooo darn cute.. I really hope some VERY lucky hung black boy is fucking this gorgeous young girl as often as she can handle him, and then some more.. A hot young sexy girl as beaut as she is needs as much black cock as she can get..

The girl in this photo is soooo darn cute.. I really hope some VERY lucky hung black boy is fucking this gorgeous young girl as often as she can handle him, and then some more.. A hot young sexy girl as beaut as she is needs as much black cock as she can get..
A white guy usually asks a white girl for her hand to put a ring on her, while a black guy takes her cunt! So everyone gets what they want, which is why so often white guys only get masturbation from their wives...🤣

These are all valid points, as crazy as it first sounds. Besides, too many white guys in life think they are owed things, that everything should be easy, some possess a misguided sense of entitlement. Well those expectations are not realistic. Pussy is a privilege, not a right!
View attachment 5086581
This could be exactly me. If my little wiener get hard, it only takes 10-20 seconds, till i cum. That's the reason why my frustrated wife actually just gives me handjobs. The only way for me, to make her cum is using her BBC Dildo or lickin her pussy. Last time eating her sweet honeypot i was so horny that i shot my load right into my shorts. My wife was laughing and joking about me and said: "Oh no, darling. What a mess. Really like a little boy!"One side it hurts a little bit but on the other side it was a special kick for me...🤷

This could be exactly me. If my little wiener get hard, it only takes 10-20 seconds, till i cum. That's the reason why my frustrated wife actually just gives me handjobs. The only way for me, to make her cum is using her BBC Dildo or lickin her pussy. Last time eating her sweet honeypot i was so horny that i shot my load right into my shorts. My wife was laughing and joking about me and said: "Oh no, darling. What a mess. Really like a little boy!"One side it hurts a little bit but on the other side it was a special kick for me...🤷
With this laugh, your wife made you understand your place in relation to other men168_1000.jpg

I think there is a New World Order coming, and it’s taking root very quickly. There has always been a fetish fringe of white males who were submissive to Black Women. But now you have a white males submitting to Black Men and it’s starting to get into the mainstream and its growing constantly. White males are no longer intimidated to show their smaller genitals while standing next to a Black Man and in the full view of women. This shows that they are practically advertising their second class beta status.

Meanwhile, certain Black and white professors are now teaching Critical Race Theory (CRT) which centers around the idea that white racism is responsible for all the evils of the world. More importantly, CRT teaches that if Black People inflict any harm on a white, it is because the white deserves it. The media is actively spreading white guilt which makes whites more willing to accept their fate. This can only lead to white submission where whites will worship Black Men like it’s their religion and will even do it publically. Not all whites will do this, but it would not be surprising if 50 percent or more do. I think it’s coming soon.
I am hopeful that I can get my wife and all the females in my family and female relaititaves to turn to the NWO and submit as they should and the fertile ones get Black bred and I would love to serve as I can and clean up and eat all the warm fresh cream pies.

With this laugh, your wife made you understand your place in relation to other menView attachment 5263853
My cock is even smaller (tinnier) then the one in this picture and my nutsack is almost non-existant anymore. I was very tiny when I was able to get a hard-on but for over 9 years now I have had serious ED and my doctor and Urologest have not been able to help me with it. The Urologest has said he can try surgery but there are no promises as it could make things worse so I have chosen not to try the surgery. At this point you would not even think I had a cock and would have to look very hard to see my balls which also are super tiny. I can not even get hard or cum when my wife tries to give me a hand job or blow job which she has given up on long ago. My wife was made for BBC and I really would love to see her filled with it and over fllowing with cum and then get to eat her warm freshly made cream pie!

I remember many years ago I was in a sports team and there was 1 guy that was dark brown, possibly part black not sure. After the games we all went in the communal showers to clean up and get changed. I remember being really self concious and a little embarrassed seeing how huge his cock was, his dick was enormous and swinging compared to my puny squiggly little thing.

Needless to say he got it up any girl he wanted, sometimes even taking 2 hot girls home to do his bidding. Girls were all over him, hoping to be his chosen slut for the weekend.
Being super tiny back then and even more so now. I rember being the but of the jokes back during gym class due to my extreamly tiny cock and seeing all the guys were much bigger than me even limp. I am even smaller now due to serious ED which I have had issues with for over 9 years and it never gets hard and you really have to be looking to find my cock and my balls are barely there as well. I would love to see my wife take some BBC's and see how deep they can get inside her and really would want them to unload deep inside her then let me eat her fresh warm cream pie!

Back