African Supremacy: BBC NWO

You do realize this is a white supremacist view of the world right?

What you are implying is: Poor stupid black men must be helped by powerful white men.

People are so far gone that they think they promote black interests by looking at blacks the same way a KKK member did in the in the 20's. CRAZY
You can just about say everything is racist. Your racist because you trying to take da black man away from the black goddess of the earth. How dare you white honky tonk.

You can just about say everything is racist. Your racist because you trying to take da black man away from the black goddess of the earth. How dare you white honky tonk.
The only thing that is racist is thinking one race is superior to another. That is it. black man and honkey are just insults. I call myself a mick but I do not think of myself as superior or inferior to anybody. I'm not racist no matter what I say or type.

....waiting patiently for the ban....nevermind. The system changes the N word but not the H word. Interesting.

The only thing that is racist is thinking one race is superior to another. That is it. black man and honkey are just insults. I call myself a mick but I do not think of myself as superior or inferior to anybody. I'm not racist no matter what I say or type.

....waiting patiently for the ban....nevermind. The system changes the N word but not the H word. Interesting.
I was joking of course and being sarcastic. But I do think it's pathetic how people get overly off on certain names and don't have the intellect to engage in a constructive conversation. If it's low class harassing, then that's different, but to make one joke is harmless. I feel that there are to many crybabies out there and on this portal with very low IQ's. And yes, I would never want my time talking or harassing them, because what's the damn point??????

The African invasion of Europe
cock-in-pussy-60mlfha-gif.1531220
Penetrating our women

I am a white male but I'm sick of the white culture and population in general. I'm all for black dominance in the world. I'm currently on a mission to impregnate as many black women as I can. So far I have 3 biracial children. As I am a man I can't breed with another man so I'm targeting healthy black women in hope to one day eradicate the white population and swamp them with black people.

I am a white male but I'm sick of the white culture and population in general. I'm all for black dominance in the world. I'm currently on a mission to impregnate as many black women as I can. So far I have 3 biracial children. As I am a man I can't breed with another man so I'm targeting healthy black women in hope to one day eradicate the white population and swamp them with black people.
I would suggest dark skin women my dude. If you go light skin it would be hard to keep the pool black!

White people will never be outbred. White people can't find a balance with the natural world because of convenience and greed. White people are like a virus on this planet. Global warming and all the other issues can be attributed to Western Europeans. There will never be a time when greed doesn't run things. There is NO BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER AND THERE WILL NEVER BE SUCH A THING.

White people will never be outbred. White people can't find a balance with the natural world because of convenience and greed. White people are like a virus on this planet. Global warming and all the other issues can be attributed to Western Europeans. There will never be a time when greed doesn't run things. There is NO BLACK NEW WORLD ORDER AND THERE WILL NEVER BE SUCH A THING.
One can dream though

Looking at demographics the African population is increasing must faster than european and american.
So by the end of this century white people will be almost an endangered race. Europe will be invaded by African Men. :

Africa.png
Lol you do realize that a large lercent of Africa is still very 3rd world. Having a dominant population does not mean you arr going to takw over the world. Why do you think the entire world just moved in and claimed all of it during WWII with no resistance from natives?

Back