African Supremacy: BBC NWO

I hope so! I see a lot more white women with black men and I am one of them. They dress better and smell better and they certainly fuck better! I would take one eight inch black cock over three ten inch white cocks! The white men fuck like robots but the black man has rhythm and I love being fucked by black men. The bigger and blacker the better. A white woman's place is on her knees in front of the superior black man or black men!

Exaactly

Looking at demographics the African population is increasing must faster than european and american.
So by the end of this century white people will be almost an endangered race. Europe will be invaded by African Men. :

Africa.png
This graph came from a publication called "Sissyviking"?? Now that's credibility!

Europe is already being invaded by African men and in London the number of brown babies is increasing all the time, and not now so young brown children. Almost every black African footballer in England has at least one blonde girl friend sometimes up to four or five who produce plenty of babies for them. It has already happened.
And how many footballers are there in England? Would you say half a million? A million? Surely enough to effect the color of the population through procreation! Or are "footballers" representative of the general population? I'm not sure I understand your logic. Please elaborate.

This graph came from a publication called "Sissyviking"?? Now that's credibility!
Sorry I did not mention the souce of the graph, it is fom UN. Here is another one i think the same data, The reason is lower baby mortality better health care, economic growth, but it will flatten out after 2100 when fertility rate goes down, hopefully. We have seen that elsewhere in the world.

population-1950-2100-b.png

I hope so! I see a lot more white women with black men and I am one of them. They dress better and smell better and they certainly fuck better! I would take one eight inch black cock over three ten inch white cocks! The white men fuck like robots but the black man has rhythm and I love being fucked by black men. The bigger and blacker the better. A white woman's place is on her knees in front of the superior black man or black men!
so ery true hun xxxx

Sorry I did not mention the souce of the graph, it is fom UN. Here is another one i think the same data, The reason is lower baby mortality better health care, economic growth, but it will flatten out after 2100 when fertility rate goes down, hopefully. We have seen that elsewhere in the world.

population-1950-2100-b.png
There will be 7 black men for every europen woman!

A message to the world…

The time has come to embrace the fact that youre hatred towards ethnicities of anyone of any race, religion, or creed will be eradicated in the coming years. Racism will be completely erased from history. Racism had run its course and cause nothing but hate and *******. It’s not just about sex it’s about saving humanity from destroying itself.

The black race is the only way that the human genome will remain intact. We will provide a stronger bloodline that will destroy any recessive genetics. The black race will bring a new generation of children to all women of all races. Now addressing the racists and bigots this world is no longer yours. It’s ours.

Now having said that you have two choices either support this movement or watch as your bloodline die out and be forgotten forever. Either way you will lose so just accept and support it. The black race is and always be dominant. We are here to stay. We will bring a new breed of offspring into the world and rid this word “race” from our vocabulary and embrace the word “multi-racial”.

We have sat and watched the world tear itself apart for too long now it’s time to fix are mistakes permanently. It’s time to this system of racism once and for all. Black people around the world embrace your beauty, power and dominance. Help make this world a better place.The Black New World Order is happening and there is no stopping this movement. We are the beginning and the end.

Reblog, Share, and Comment

So true.

Back