Advise needed entering this lifestyle..

I think first of all you need to ask your wife what she wants. My husband and I have been in this lifestyle for a long time and I didn't start fucking Black men because he wanted it. I started fucking Black men because I wanted it. We talked about it and were honest with each other about our desires and our wants....not "his" or "mine" but ours. You have to do what is best for the both of you. You also have to be honest with your wife and tell her what you desire....but I agree with others on this thread, you have conflicting ideas here. But this is just my opinion.
Yes, you are correct, I just tried to be as forward and genuine about myself, my wife, and my thoughts about going forward with the right black man. Sorry, I just bunched it all together like that.
Take it from a hotwife in the lifestyle, following advice from @housewifenheat . You'll be more successful if you make it about the 'Us', not a 'Me' fantasy. Plus honesty. Good luck!

Part of a married white couple both in our 30s, white husband here with a genuine desire to open up my white wife of 8 years that just turned 30 (unaware of my thoughts of her trying black cock) to the idea of spreading for a Black Man with my encouragement and full support.

Ideally having a Dominant Black Man sexually train my submissive minded white wife to please and serve his black cock, taking over her sexually and controlling our bedroom..

I recently convinced her to get a realistic dildo to play with, I ordered it, but when it came, I said they made a mistake and sent a black one instead (of course I really ordered black dildo) We are at the beginning stage of using it. I ordered an 8" insertable as we both talked about her trying larger and thicker then myself as I am only 5" and have coming to terms with myself and the fact I am small and inadequate in the bedroom and need a black man to take control.

Please, any advice from anyone with experince in this would be great, as I really want to take the next step in her being blacked for a first time leading into us becoming a white couple that is controlled sexually

Ideally the right black man is an outspoken Dominant black man that is racially motivated, controlling, and enjoy expressing it with zero respect at all for a straight but submissive minded (when thinking about this lifestyle) white husband, sexually submissive white wife, and our committed marriage
Have you had thoughts of your wife bearing a biracial baby? Do you think she might go for that idea eventually?

I have never thought of it past sexual, black men controlling our bedroom and marriage is ideally what i hope for..

Interesting thoughts Monica V & duna couple.. Going forward in this lifestyle and letting my wife be with a black man with my encouragement and full support shows her I am a "beta" even though I have never taken a beta role in our marriage?
You dont just want to share her though now do you?

You want her to be dominated. And YOU want to be dominated. You should wonder about what that makes her think about you. Most women who are submissive in nature look for an alpha. When they see you bow down to another alpha that can for ever change the way she looks at you.

Have you had thoughts of your wife bearing a biracial baby? Do you think she might go for that idea eventually?
Jesus, why are so many people obsessed with trivializing a new life with this breeding fantasy. What would the bio ******* be doing in this situation huh? what is he going to tell his kid if he can ever see it? Your mom has some great pussy buddy. How that beta cuck of a step-dad doing?

Piss off with that sick twisted BS.

You dont just want to share her though now do you?

You want her to be dominated. And YOU want to be dominated. You should wonder about what that makes her think about you. Most women who are submissive in nature look for an alpha. When they see you bow down to another alpha that can for ever change the way she looks at you.
Well said admire your genuine way. Yes, Ideally I hooe for a black man to control her and our marriage in the bedroom

You need to be talking to your wife and putting your thoughts and desires on the table. And you need to listen to what she wants. It is after all her body and the it must be her choice who she shares it with. Arranging a "surprise" encounter is never a good idea. At the very least you are going to have a pissed off wife, never a good thing. At worst it will increase her chances of a good divorce settlement. If she divorces you then you can try to find a woman that shares your fantasies. There is no single definition of what constitutes a good marriage, however whatever understanding you might have mutual respect is essential

Back