Advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
my husband and I got into a argument about me going out with friends, long story short I went anyway and fked my bull n even let him cum in me from being pissed at my husband. long story short my husband is mad and we hvent talked in almost 5 days.......he wears my panties and is locked up like he should be but was I wrong for going out when we didnt agree on it ?

was I wrong for going out when we didnt agree on it ?

Want the long story short? word_YEP.jpg

Don't know 'bout your husband, but a lot of guys would have tossed all your ******* out in the front yard and locked you out. Its obvious the 2 of you can't work as a partnership. I'd certainly be finding myself another "squeeze" ... you'd be history with me, for sure.

my husband and I got into a argument about me going out with friends, long story short I went anyway and fked my bull n even let him cum in me from being pissed at my husband. long story short my husband is mad and we hvent talked in almost 5 days.......he wears my panties and is locked up like he should be but was I wrong for going out when we didnt agree on it ?

You guys can work through it. Just talk about it and apologize. If your ******* isn’t on the front porch right now, like Mac said, then he will be cool with. Just apologize.

I would be pissed if I was your husband too.

Does this happen a lot - where wives go fuck their bulls when they are pissed off at husband?

You guys can work through it. Just talk about it and apologize. If your ******* isn’t on the front porch right now, like Mac said, then he will be cool with. Just apologize.

I would be pissed if I was your husband too.

Does this happen a lot - where wives go fuck their bulls when they are pissed off at husband?
no doesn't happen a lot but after I got cussed out on phone it just kinda happened

Whether it was wrong or not is up to you and your husband. I would sit down and talk to him about it. The longer you let it go the more it might blow up in your face. Besides your husband wearing a cage is he your submissive? If so and you all have set parameters then he has no say in it. But again definitely need to talk about it.

It’s like someone having a bad day, he/she get ******* ? to forget about the problem, only to find the problem it’s still there when sober.

You need to deal with your problems head on, the more you ignore them, the bigger they become.

Now, here’s the good part for a better home.

Your home is your most precious and priceless possession. Your home and your family is more important than your job, than your career, than the amount of money you make, the amount of pleasure you may achieve in life.

The most important thing in life is your family!

Yes. What is your arrangement with your husband as far as the bull? You violated that. No matter how pissed you got, you should never violate trust like that. NOW, you may have jeopardized thing. Was it worth it now that it's all said and done?

And all over an argument about going out with your friends? ......why would he be pissed about that and why would there be an argument over you going out with your friends? Did he have some special planned for you or what?

gangbangwife, did the two of you sit down and discuss the real problem? There's a lot more to all this than just your infidelity for the night, I'm sure. His yelling and cursing you on the phone didn't help, but, you were out already and would have done what you did anyway ... still, a married couple should never curse each other, or strike each other.
If the two of you are going to play the "cuckold" fantasy, you really should have boundaries & agreements to it all. Obviously "humiliation" is one of the things you both agree to. Still, he has feelings & sensitivities just as you. The last thing you should want to happen to him is emasculating him. You "want" him to be a man, not a wimp of a man as that has lasting effects long after the fantasy the two of you share wears off.
If the two of you are relatively new to this, it really is important to decide where the boundaries are. He is your partner in life; more important than just about anything. You might realize that after he's gone.
Good luck with your "second chance".
Mac

I don’t think you were wrong at all
It the natural progression growing your relationship with your bull and helping your hub realize that your needs and desires being fulfilled should be what makes him happy
She fucked up just because he's mad doesn't make what you did right. Can he go fuck any woman he wants when he's upset with you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back