Advice to convince wife

Myself and my partner have been together for over 10 years now. Sex life is typical for a married couple with *******, but it needs shaking up.

I've mentioned mmf threesomes in the past and we joined a swingers site but she kind of went off the idea.

She's quite body shy and I think this puts her off the idea rather than her being completely against it happening.

I'd love an mmf with a bbc, not as a cuckold to just sit back and watch, an active 3 way with full participation from myself and the guest male.

She changes the subject quickly when I discuss any ideas or fantasies regarding sex so any ideas or tips on how I can convince her would be a massive help.

More information needed for any good advice, but I have never really had a problem getting my partners into BBC really. Not everyone went all the way to real BBC but some have. A lot depends on your relationship's base level openness, sexually and over all.

One thing I have come to believe in is to be completely open with each other about your sexual desires and sexual past without any judgement or jealousy. She has to feel that she can tell you anything and you will be ok. like one of my high school Gfs told she got gang banged by the entire High School Football team at her old school, that was tough as a 16 year old, but I learned since how to accept people as they are. Kind of had too given the freaky ******* i'm into 😂

Anyways, timing and consistency is also important. You can't just come out of the blue and start talking about BBC and seeing her with another dude... You may be in the mood to talk about it but is she? Its like trying to fuck with no foreplay. When people are aroused they would do and say things that they would never think of doing normally. So its best to introduce ideas when your wife is already aroused and keep it simple. Like dropping that you always imagine her riding a another cock when shes sucking your dick, but a dildo would be hot too. Then build from there....

But it's important to keep up the dirty talk every time your have sexy times, not always the same but in the same vein. Otherwise she will probably think your not that into it so she needs to hold back just in case. Also just go buy toys, vibrators, dildos, what ever. Experiment with each other find what works and what doesn't. I mean you should already be pretty freaky in the 1st place, before dropping the BBC into the mix, that's like playing in the NBA when you've been sitting on the couch for the last 20 years.

Sorry ramblig

More information needed for any good advice, but I have never really had a problem getting my partners into BBC really. Not everyone went all the way to real BBC but some have. A lot depends on your relationship's base level openness, sexually and over all.

One thing I have come to believe in is to be completely open with each other about your sexual desires and sexual past without any judgement or jealousy. She has to feel that she can tell you anything and you will be ok. like one of my high school Gfs told she got gang banged by the entire High School Football team at her old school, that was tough as a 16 year old, but I learned since how to accept people as they are. Kind of had too given the freaky ******* i'm into 😂

Anyways, timing and consistency is also important. You can't just come out of the blue and start talking about BBC and seeing her with another dude... You may be in the mood to talk about it but is she? Its like trying to fuck with no foreplay. When people are aroused they would do and say things that they would never think of doing normally. So its best to introduce ideas when your wife is already aroused and keep it simple. Like dropping that you always imagine her riding a another cock when shes sucking your dick, but a dildo would be hot too. Then build from there....

But it's important to keep up the dirty talk every time your have sexy times, not always the same but in the same vein. Otherwise she will probably think your not that into it so she needs to hold back just in case. Also just go buy toys, vibrators, dildos, what ever. Experiment with each other find what works and what doesn't. I mean you should already be pretty freaky in the 1st place, before dropping the BBC into the mix, that's like playing in the NBA when you've been sitting on the couch for the last 20 years.

Sorry ramblig Very good points..! Great advice.:qos:

Myself and my partner have been together for over 10 years now. Sex life is typical for a married couple with *******, but it needs shaking up.

I've mentioned mmf threesomes in the past and we joined a swingers site but she kind of went off the idea.

She's quite body shy and I think this puts her off the idea rather than her being completely against it happening.

I'd love an mmf with a bbc, not as a cuckold to just sit back and watch, an active 3 way with full participation from myself and the guest male.

She changes the subject quickly when I discuss any ideas or fantasies regarding sex so any ideas or tips on how I can convince her would be a massive help.
Try getting a toy.role play

I am a bbc bull still trying to get in the lifestyle so we have opposite problems. I’m attractive good looking and big in size but I can’t find a couple in the US that’s serious. I might close my account soon.

Dm me to convince ur wife

For cukolding you and fucking other men

I'll Chat with her and make her a s1ut.

Helped 14 guys till now.🔞

Back