Advice on cuckolding fantasy, post nut clarity?

cuckboiforbbc

Male
Gold Member
Long story short me and my gf will sometimes role-play and talk about her sucking off Black guys in our place. We have sex while we talk about it and we both become so sensitive and we feel so good. We do sometimes get post nut clarity after we come. But we have an inch sometimes and we have so much fun talking about her being gangbanged away. What do you guys think? Should we continue? Keep it as a fantasy? Or pursue. I just bought her a qos thong and she's gonna wear it when we go to the city together.

Long story short me and my gf will sometimes role-play and talk about her sucking off Black guys in our place. We have sex while we talk about it and we both become so sensitive and we feel so good. We do sometimes get post nut clarity after we come. But we have an inch sometimes and we have so much fun talking about her being gangbanged away. What do you guys think? Should we continue? Keep it as a fantasy? Or pursue. I just bought her a qos thong and she's gonna wear it when we go to the city together.
I would say keep talking about it and doing it as a fantasy.

If you want to make it real - find a very experienced bull to teach you or a cuckold trainer. There are so many "new" hurdles you need to climb over when you take it from fantasy to reality. Its not a straight line, dont rush this.

Make sure you are both ready. I pressured my Wife a little too hard. After the first time, she felt regret and it took her a month or so to work through her feelings. She did get back into it for awhile. But it was a difficult month for our relationship. We had a lot of hard conversations. But came out better on the other side In my opinio.

Make sure you are both ready. I pressured my Wife a little too hard. After the first time, she felt regret and it took her a month or so to work through her feelings. She did get back into it for awhile. But it was a difficult month for our relationship. We had a lot of hard conversations. But came out better on the other side In my opinio.
Im so glad you posted a comment. Exactly....Ive seen that happen too. Ive had couples come to me for training AFTER they made a big mistake and so we have to work to undo the damage to the relationship first and then move forward.

I would proceed with a lot more caution than some others have suggested. Continue role playing and have serious conversations. Gage the behavior of your girlfriend after you guys have done this for a while. Here is an exercise. When you have sex and get into heavy role playing sometimes lay together afterwards and see how you feel during your post nut clarity. We all know that after our balls explode and those hormones dive off the cliff we feel very different than we did chasing that nut. You know what I mean. Then also plan to have some serious role playing sex right before you know you and your girl are going separate ways for the day. Like work or you visiting someone without her or her going out with friends or family. See how you feel post nut when you are not together. In the morning could be perfect so you can see how your feelings react throughout the day.

Post nut clarity is bs, there is no "clarity", there's only a massive amount of guilt felt, most commonly by a cuck, that lasts only about an hour or few more until his little cuck dicky gets all hard again from thoughts of being humiliated...

Post nut clarity is bs, there is no "clarity", there's only a massive amount of guilt felt, most commonly by a cuck, that lasts only about an hour or few more until his little cuck dicky gets all hard again from thoughts of being humiliated...
You are a few credits short on your psychology degree. Please don’t give any worthwhile humans advice on anything. Stick to something you understand like the palm of your hand.

you know the answer, u are hooked and she is hooked, it will happen soon, if she hasnt secretly been Blacked already,

TY for letting wannabe cucks know of the other side of this, its not just blasting ur liad as u watch ur wife thrilled and deep seeded.

Take it up a notch buy a black strap on cock and fuck her with it make her look at it inside her

Post nut clarity as you call it is that chemical dump you get when you climax. It basically cancels out your pleasure chemicals. Dopamine serotonin etc. this resets of course after a little while depending on your body. It feels like guilt and can make you want to just go away from the situation. This is the same as an epinephrine (Adrenalin) rush like getting in a fight or the feeling of threat. After it’s over you are overwhelmingly tired. Your body is trying to reset, then you feel better after you rest. Problem is if the bull is still rollin then you have to just chill and know this is temporary.

Watching your woman still in the zone will make it worse and will make you jealous and want to stop but this is for her and not for you. Rest up and know she is getting satisfied then get back in the game.

Post nut clarity as you call it is that chemical dump you get when you climax. It basically cancels out your pleasure chemicals. Dopamine serotonin etc. this resets of course after a little while depending on your body. It feels like guilt and can make you want to just go away from the situation. This is the same as an epinephrine (Adrenalin) rush like getting in a fight or the feeling of threat. After it’s over you are overwhelmingly tired. Your body is trying to reset, then you feel better after you rest. Problem is if the bull is still rollin then you have to just chill and know this is temporary.

Watching your woman still in the zone will make it worse and will make you jealous and want to stop but this is for her and not for you. Rest up and know she is getting satisfied then get back in the game.
That is pretty much spot on how I felt the first time my wife was with another man as I watched. When I came, I felt dread and regret, even a bit of anger, as he continued to pleasure her several more times. But after I recovered and we talked about the experience, I felt better. We did it many more times after that, and I would do it again if she was willing.

Back