Advice On Choosing Bull

HerSub97

Couple
Real Person
So I have a coworker who I managed to become friends with an is within my age and I get along with well and I see suitable as a bull for my wife he recently quit and move to another company but still buys weed from another coworker I’m cool with , any bulls/cucks out there know if someone in that position would wanna tell other people something like that

So I have a coworker who I managed to become friends with an is within my age and I get along with well and I see suitable as a bull for my wife he recently quit and move to another company but still buys weed from another coworker I’m cool with , any bulls/cucks out there know if someone in that position would wanna tell other people something like that
I may be able to help with this. Several years ago when I broke up with my first husband, a guy at work helped me out. Older, married black man. Eventually I had sex with him. A few weeks later, another older, black guy at work started hitting on me. Eventually I had sex with him too. Then I started getting friend requests on social media from every black guy at work. Word got out and they all wanted to fuck me. These guys were married. They had something to lose. What you have to understand is that it’s men’s nature to brag. Your wife is very pretty. Whoever fucks her is going to brag about it. You are better suited meeting someone local, on this site or another, that doesn’t know you or your friends. Just my opinion.

Chances are he will talk and the other guys in your office will know. Some cucks get off on others knowing though so it depends on if you are ok with others knowing. Personally I would like the kink of my co-workers knowing that a present or former co-worker or BOSS was fucking my gorgeous wife. Unfortunately I have not found any suitable people that I work with that I would like to see fucking my wife. We have played with two guys over the course of 6 years. One was long term and the other is new but if it is ever possible I would be open to finding someone from my job because that would be really hot.

We recommend pulling from "the lifestyle." Your local swingers or BDSM communities are a good place to get started if you're not finding what you're looking for here. There are always exceptions, and of course you have to be careful, vet your prospects, build rapport, etc., but people in those scenes understand that discretion is extremely important for the most part. If someone mistreats or outs someone, word will get around and they'll have a very hard time using the same sites and services to get any action again. Communities like these are typically friendly, though, so hopefully they're decent enough that it wouldn't come to that anyway.

All bets are off in the vanilla world. In your case you'll have to decide for yourself whether you trust this guy, but I'd be careful if you need discretion and there's no real risk for him if he's not discreet.

Be careful and good luck!

Last edited:
Sometimes I wonder if any advice is worth, or ever going to get any better answers for what you are looking for? A simple answer is No.

I wouldn’t go this route, but if you still want to try it out, why not just play it out in bed with your wife, it’s safer n you won’t loser her to anyone...

One day, you will be back here asking for a different kind of advice:

Question: How do I get my Wife back that I lost to the bull or bulls? Lol 😝
Question: I’m really hurting over my relationship problems, my wife is leaving me for the bull. What’s your advice?

You probably wondering, laughing or thinking, It won’t happen to me !!!! Never say never.

I have read from previous users, it’s best to keep the genie 🧞‍♀️ in the bottle, once is out it’s too late, you can’t put the genie 🧞‍♂️ back in.

I have read from previous users, it’s best to keep the genie 🧞‍♀️ in the bottle, once is out it’s too late, you can’t put the genie 🧞‍♂️ back in.
I'm not saying that doesn't ever happen, but I've read from more users where that didn't happen than did, by a long shot, and it's not the experience my wife and I have had. Our relationship is great, we're as strong as we've ever been, and we're both very glad we've taken this journey together. In fact, if your relationship fails because your partner values sex with someone else more than she (or he) values your relationship, maybe that relationship wasn't destined to succeed in the first place? I don't know, just a thought. Recommending you keep your partner from enjoying something he or she wants to try doesn't seem like the kind of advice that builds the strongest relationships either, to me.

My advice wasn't, "you should find a bull." My advice assumes the asker already evaluated his relationship honestly, is confident in his partner's commitment to him and the relationship, and they have decided to move forward together as a couple. There's a reason you don't see me answering in most "how do I get my wife to try this" threads. When I do, my answer is open communication and no pressure, ever. Don't "try to get" your partner to do anything.

But this person didn't ask how to convince his wife, and he didn't ask, "should we do this?" This person asked how to find bulls, and whether other people thought a guy he knows might be a good fit, so that's where my advice started. One-size-fits-all approaches to advice, like "you should/shouldn't try this," seldom turn out to fit all people, in my experience.

Last edited:
Too close for comfort. I would look somewhere else if you want to stay discreet, look outside your circle of friends or people you know that's not in the lifestyle.

Yea I gave up on that idea , her new bull is her coworker , he’s 46 and unmarried with a 9 inch which is great , and no one would suspect a young hot wife like her to be w someone double her age
Wow bro thats fucking hot, it would be a honor to watch that if you hve any vids

I may be able to help with this. Several years ago when I broke up with my first husband, a guy at work helped me out. Older, married black man. Eventually I had sex with him. A few weeks later, another older, black guy at work started hitting on me. Eventually I had sex with him too. Then I started getting friend requests on social media from every black guy at work. Word got out and they all wanted to fuck me. These guys were married. They had something to lose. What you have to understand is that it’s men’s nature to brag. Your wife is very pretty. Whoever fucks her is going to brag about it. You are better suited meeting someone local, on this site or another, that doesn’t know you or your friends. Just my opinion.
Perhaps the best and insightful advice ever 🙏♠️

Attachments

• 518718C3-400E-4784-9D48-EDC43186C7A3.jpeg
    518718C3-400E-4784-9D48-EDC43186C7A3.jpeg
    52.7 KB · Views: 20
  • CB3E3307-F4B1-402C-837C-019A20518A29.jpeg
    CB3E3307-F4B1-402C-837C-019A20518A29.jpeg
    107.7 KB · Views: 18
It's about the level of education. You found 2 🤡 .

Back