Advice for Asian wife's first step to BBC

Mister Pussy Pleaser knows what he's talking about. Forget that dude.
Go out with no underwear...first, masturbate until you can come 3 times without stopping...so wet that ...when you finish , take those juicy fingers and gather that scented wetness. Now, take your soaked and saturated hands...rub that into your face like lotion. Yes, i know....just do it. Don't think a out it...do it quickly.
You will sniff your own heady SEXUAL musk....there is no more powerful aphrodisiac on earth

Mister Pussy Pleaser knows what he's talking about. Forget that dude.
Go out with no underwear...first, masturbate until you can come 3 times without stopping...so wet that ...when you finish , take those juicy fingers and gather that scented wetness. Now, take your soaked and saturated hands...rub that into your face like lotion. Yes, i know....just do it. Don't think a out it...do it quickly.
You will sniff your own heady SEXUAL musk....there is no more powerful aphrodisiac on earth
Pheremones.

Your Asian wife is hot (see her avatar photo below), and should have no problem seducing her black minister (who, like many ministers, is probably a horny man). First, she should ask for a confidential meeting with the minister after church, or even during a week day, at his private office to discuss "some personal issues she is having with her hubby." At the meeting, she should tell the minister that her hubby cannot satisfy her sexually and she is considering "cheating," although she does not really want to, and ask the minister what other solutions he could suggest. She should wear a sexy dress to his office, with no panties or bra. (Below I have included a photo of my wife in a short dress--no panties or bra, which she often wears when trying to seduce a BBC.)

During the meeting, your wife should bend her body in such a way that the minister can see parts of her tits. Unless he is really old or a prude, he will likely get the hint, and move closer to her, perhaps putting his hands around her in a hug, pretending to console her. At that point she only needs to slightly rub her hand around his cock through his pants. He will get this further hint and likely begin to kiss her, which she should reciprocate. He then can raise her dress, and, seeing she conveniently has no panties on, take out his now hard BBC, bend her over his desk, and stick it in her now-juicy pussy, and give her a good, but short, fucking. Thereafter, there should not be a problem for either of them arraigning fucking sessions between themselves, and, at times, even involving her hubby in a secondary role.

You are a lucky man to have such a beautiful wife who is interested in BBC.

Asian wife.jpg

My wife.JPG

Ease into getting Blacked...let it happen. "Knocking off" "targeting a married church leader is a big huge step to make, in my humble opinion anyways.
PLUS- just starting off...if she gets shot down by the married church leader she can get very discouraged overall. Baby steps needed...so find a sure thing BBC that definitely would be easy. Build her confidence. Just my 2 cents worth.

PLUS- just starting off...if she gets shot down by the married church leader she can get very discouraged overall. Baby steps needed...so find a sure thing BBC that definitely would be easy. Build her confidence. Just my 2 cents worth.
Wife agrees to take her first step into a hotwife for BBC, but her target is a local church leader who's already married. How could she make the first step into testing his availability?
I’m whit you prove to seduce him! Your wife is really hot I think she definitely have a shot!! Off course is not easy, but...and what about that is she get rejected she will want to go black even more?! She definitely need to try to do whit who she fill good to do!

Wife agrees to take her first step into a hotwife for BBC, but her target is a local church leader who's already married. How could she make the first step into testing his availability?
A married church man whom you do not know whether he and his wife are even in the lifestyle is definitely not a good starter candidate for a first time. Last thing you want to do is seduce this man into an affair and cause a scandal in the church.

May I suggest that you guys use an actual swinger site like adultfriendfinder.com which will allow you guys to contact black men in your community who are actually in the lifestyle. By using multiple swinger and dating platforms your chances of success are great! ✌

Back