Advances of my gym trainer

Charu

Couple
My gym trainer taking extra interst in me. He has touched me many times, I also liked that. He is good looking hunk. I felt his hardness when he was behind me and holding my waist to do the exercise. He seems to be huge! Any such experience anyone has, and what should I do

My gym trainer taking extra interst in me. He has touched me many times, I also liked that. He is good looking hunk. I felt his hardness when he was behind me and holding my waist to do the exercise. He seems to be huge! Any such experience anyone has, and what should I do

I hope this is common…

my wife has a hot black trainer she sees twice a week and I would love her to come home used by him

Look at that n enjoy the biggest men n young boys you can find please ma'am.

so hot. You need to go for.

My wife just told me she has been fucking her gym's owner.

That’s biggest hook up place. Wives and gym rats.my kii good tastes.

That’s biggest hook up place. Wives and gym rats.my kii good tastes.
It’s a matter of if but when do urself a favour. Go sit in hotel lobby iin avi. And watch. U will see trr we I wives from gym but now in dress abd heels. Straight in lift. Then maybe 30 mins after u will say a black gym rat or PT. And it’s no strings. So can keep it quit. Blavk bull white wife is the ultimate fuck.

It’s a matter of if but when do urself a favour. Go sit in hotel lobby iin avi. And watch. U will see trr we I wives from gym but now in dress abd heels. Straight in lift. Then maybe 30 mins after u will say a black gym rat or PT. And it’s no strings. So can keep it quit. Blavk bull white wife is the ultimate fuck.
Good advice

Trust me. Lots of us. Love getting fuckec bu this guy huge black bull and wnat out white hubby walk in. First see her orgasms. Abd the black bull wint symbol for a sex. In fact he will fuvk harder. And we all know the white boy don’t dare interfere coz the black gym rat will beat him. And he stands and either exits. Or watch. But such a ruch and know how bulls think. D and if she tells him show his wife how pn LS j men fuvk abd nothing stood an alpha getting what he waves. The. He wikd ho wild maje her scream doloud. It’s such a feeking that to be black alpha owns his wife’s pussy now

Back