Adult ******* has found out about my lifestyle

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would be a fantastic bonding experience for a mom and *******! The bulls would love a mom ******* tag team! iA lady on another site,that shared a bull with her *******, both said that it was a wonderful experience and they wish they would have done it sooner! The ******* was 23,and the mom was 47. What's better than enjoying BBC with the ones that you love the most! Lol if she is curious about the lifestyle, you can turn a bad situation into a really good one!

It would be a fantastic bonding experience for a mom and *******! The bulls would love a mom ******* tag team! iA lady on another site,that shared a bull with her *******, both said that it was a wonderful experience and they wish they would have done it sooner! The ******* was 23,and the mom was 47. What's better than enjoying BBC with the ones that you love the most! Lol if she is curious about the lifestyle, you can turn a bad situation into a really good one!
That sound sexy I like it

Would like to get my mom into BBC
Moms love BBC too,it's not too late to get her into the lifestyle! You would have to tell her what you have been enjoying, and how much you love her and want her to experience the same joy that you are enjoying! If she is still married to your *******,or a step dad,you can tell her how BBC cuckolding has made your marriage stronger and improved your sex life with your husband, and how much he enjoys watching you taking big black cocks! Tell her that you can help her get started! The women communicating with each other is the key to family members enjoying the lifestyle hopefully together! No more boring family gatherings,when the black gentlemen roll up in the Escalade to service all the women of the family,while their cuckold husbands watch and clean their wives! Get mom some BBC for Mothers Day! She will thank you for it!

Last edited:
Moms love BBC too,it's not too late to get her into the lifestyle! You would have to tell her what you have been enjoying, and how much you love her and want her to experience the same joy that you are enjoying! If she is still married to your *******,or a step dad,you can tell her how BBC cuckolding has made your marriage stronger and improved your sex life with your husband, and how much he enjoys watching you taking big black cocks! Tell her that you can help her get started! The women communicating with each other is the key to family members enjoying the lifestyle hopefully together! No more boring family gatherings,when the black gentlemen roll up in the Escalade to service all the women of the family,while their cuckold husbands watch and clean their wives! Get mom some BBC for Mothers Day! You will be her favorite baby and she will thank you for it!
My mom is divorced has been for the last 17 yrs
im single been into BBC since I was 18, 4 yrs ago
I’m not into white men anymore
not into cucks

Okay that should make things even easier! Get a few drinks in mom,and tell her that you are into BBC, and how wonderful it is and how much you love her and want her to enjoy the pleasure that you are enjoying!

Okay that should make things even easier! Get a few drinks in mom,and tell her that you are into BBC, and how wonderful it is and how much you love her and want her to enjoy the pleasure that you are enjoying!
She doesn’t *******
get her high on something then introduce her
I would love to make out with a woman in front of her

Moms love BBC too,it's not too late to get her into the lifestyle! You would have to tell her what you have been enjoying, and how much you love her and want her to experience the same joy that you are enjoying! If she is still married to your *******,or a step dad,you can tell her how BBC cuckolding has made your marriage stronger and improved your sex life with your husband, and how much he enjoys watching you taking big black cocks! Tell her that you can help her get started! The women communicating with each other is the key to family members enjoying the lifestyle hopefully together! No more boring family gatherings,when the black gentlemen roll up in the Escalade to service all the women of the family,while their cuckold husbands watch and clean their wives! Get mom some BBC for Mothers Day! She will thank you for it!
Hoping her mom isn't 2yrs older than Moses. 🤣

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back