Actually breeding someone successfully.

From time to time I see requests for someone wanting a bull to actually impregnate them. I was wondering if anyone fullfilled this request/fantasy and actually did the deed and then went on there way? Personally I don't like this particular kink because it insinuates that we are ethnically inclined to arbitrarily make babies and then just walk away from them. An unfortunate stereotype. Feel free to agree or disagree.
It’s a fun fantasy with potentially horrible real life consequences. As a ******* - even a breeder - would you. It to be certain your offspring is well-treated? As a cuck, are you 100% sure you won’t resent the baby and that you’ll treat them like your own - forever? Are you prepared to explain to them their parentage? As a bull, are you sure the mom or cuck won’t come looking for baby support? Just asking

From time to time I see requests for someone wanting a bull to actually impregnate them. I was wondering if anyone fullfilled this request/fantasy and actually did the deed and then went on there way? Personally I don't like this particular kink because it insinuates that we are ethnically inclined to arbitrarily make babies and then just walk away from them. An unfortunate stereotype. Feel free to agree or disagree.

It happened to me few times when I first started this lifestyle. I didn't realize how some women were cool with getting knocked up... but after the 3rd time I started getting REQUESTS from Couples to do it.

98% of people it's just a fetish and folks luv to hear my stories..... but there's a few folks out there who really want it.

Back