Actually breeding someone successfully.

From time to time I see requests for someone wanting a bull to actually impregnate them. I was wondering if anyone fullfilled this request/fantasy and actually did the deed and then went on there way? Personally I don't like this particular kink because it insinuates that we are ethnically inclined to arbitrarily make babies and then just walk away from them. An unfortunate stereotype. Feel free to agree or disagree.
The thing about it is that kid has to be raised and brought up right.And there is no explanation for the black baby to the woman's family especially when she's married to a white husband.So for that reason I agree but I always like the bull to cum in her

Not ideal but sacrifices have to be made and chances taken for the world's best D N A .

What a ridiculous statement.

Intelligence is a fairly important factor to measure the quality of DNA and people of East Asia descent have the highest IQs. You can do your own research on other races but be prepared for disappointment.

It is beautiful. My sisters ******* are well taken care of by our family and raised very well. All great and smart. She choose to let nature take course- no birth control, bareback BBC only, after she has her 6th soon , she has decided to get the precidure. Obviosuly still being herself and still serving our black gods afterwards.

As a gay man i would accept any of our gods gifts if i could conceive.

I have bred successfully More than a dozen times.
It's a passion and dominance thing for me.
All different races of women.
Everyone is doing well.
Not ideal but sacrifices have to be made and chances taken for the world's best D N A .
I am currently looking for a family that will let me have total say over the up bringing of a few more offspring.
Hello where do you live

What a ridiculous statement.

Intelligence is a fairly important factor to measure the quality of DNA and people of East Asia descent have the highest IQs. You can do your own research on other races but be prepared for disappointment.
Sorry. Research DNA sequences . This is the core of a species intelligence.
West Africans have the most . Wyt and Asian have 6 strands we have 9.
For comparison the apes have 5 strands.

Asians are not smarter 🤓 . They work harder because they have to. They spend like 12 hrs a day educating themselves.
Test scores and memory is only part of intelligence.
If america had 12hr school days 6days a week we would think they were stupid people.

Quote: East Asian children averaged an IQ of 110, White children an IQ of 102, and Black children an IQ of 90. Moreover, the East Asian children, who averaged the largest craniums, were the shortest in stature and the lightest in weight, whereas the Black children, who averaged the smallest craniums, were the tallest in stature and the heaviest in weight. Therefore, the race differences in brain size were not due to body size.

Quote: East Asian children averaged an IQ of 110, White children an IQ of 102, and Black children an IQ of 90. Moreover, the East Asian children, who averaged the largest craniums, were the shortest in stature and the lightest in weight, whereas the Black children, who averaged the smallest craniums, were the tallest in stature and the heaviest in weight. Therefore, the race differences in brain size were not due to body size.

I keep thinking 🤔 that the worlds consciousness has caught up to speed.
Be forgetting it's still real people out here that think Jesus is wyt nsht ?!?

A youtube vlog from some random dude with an agenda. 🤣.

There are studies out there from the British Medical Journal, Harvard, American Science Journal and numerous accredited universities and doctors, all draw the same conclusion on IQ and race.

We are all different and each race has its strengths and weaknesses. No race is definitely superior, even Hitler got that one wrong. Suggesting otherwise is inherently racist which is rather ironic

Last edited:

There are studies out there from the British Medical Journal, Harvard, American Science Journal and numerous accredited universities and doctors, all draw the same conclusion on IQ and race.

We are all different and each race has its strengths and weaknesses. No race is definitely superior, even Hitler got that one wrong.
Argue with the facts ,not me.
Listen to the scientist, not the vloger.
Tell me how you are all genetically 1 series higher than an ape.
We are only equal through the lenses White men ******* us to look through as a society.
Harvard and Princeton did the study. .... Lol
Whitey just don't show you the things that make us look Superior until they are exposed and have no choice.
Remember this part. You will never understand or accept this truth. Let it be a marker of your 6series limitations that won't allow you to comprehend it.
Remember that it's not your fault.

Argue with the facts ,not me.
Listen to the scientist, not the vloger.
Tell me how you are all genetically 1 series higher than an ape.
We are only equal through the lenses White men ******* us to look through as a society.
Harvard and Princeton did the study. .... Lol
Whitey just don't show you the things that make us look Superior until they are exposed and have no choice.
Remember this part. You will never understand or accept this truth. Let it be a marker if your 6series limitations that won't allow you to comprehend it.
Remember that it's not your fault.

There is no bloody science you’re listening to a random Vloger, which itself is hilarious.

There isn’t actually any scientific reason any one race is less or more intelligent. Its actually been caused by natural selection because some races/societies favor intelligence, education the wealth associated with it.

Last edited:

We are all different and each race has its strengths and weaknesses. No race is definitely superior, even Hitler got that one wrong. Suggesting otherwise is inherently racist which is rather ironic
The American Association for the Advancement of Science did this study. They all know just like you are now aware. You just feel so good in that invisible blanket.
It makes you feel so equal and cozy.

There is no bloody science you’re listening to a random Vloger, which itself is hilarious.

There isn’t actually any scientific reason any one race is less or more intelligent. Its actually been caused by natural selection because some races/societies favor intelligence, education the wealth associated with it.
That guy sounds like an idiot, I know.
His was the 1st to pop up . Ignore him and listen to the doctor tell you about the study done by The American Association for the Advancement of Science.
Then tell me that the Doctor wrong or an idiot.

Ex had a vasectomy I was on the pill when ex would watch he would make commentd like impregnate her married pussy she wants your black baby. It was a hot thought. A short time later I quit the pill And soon after that Ron impregnated me . Hubby was furious
I hope everything is ok now.
Let me know if you need anything.

Back