Actual white slaves

Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde aged 65 but look act 45 live durham in uk. Looking for experienced genuine black dom for long term relationship. Hubby aware of my needs cravings and ok t. I hsve been previously black owned controlled used abused humiliated degraded etc over 11 years so know what to expect. Dont host. My kick I'd is subaly

Yes ! I would love to be nothing more than to be a total slave, fuck toy, and a piece of property for a Dom black man. My purpose would be to please him and be used when and how he sees fit. I have a fantasy of being part of a white woman breeding farm. Where black men come in and select which one of us he wants to impregnate. All I’m used for is sex and birthing black babies
Well you were made for me. Where have you been all this time?

Yes . You should be there to watch and do whatever the black men want. Serve food, clean up, make drinks. Even on occasion clean up their excess cum, whatever they want
Maybe we should created another farm for whitebois that love to be nothing more than total slaves and fucktoys for Black men & women.

35a493b8c9ec0c6b8cf9c075aa6b9f9d.gif
White male existence is like a domino effect: You were born with inferior genes, that led to you having inferior cock, that led to you either being an virgin adult, or a loser with a trash sex life, which led to you being here, on your knees for your beautiful Black queen, ready to pledge away any hope of you getting pussy ever again.
Pussy is a privilege, white boy. One that you don’t deserve.

Back