'Accidental' Creampie

Last Friday the wife met with her black lover. It's only the second time for this guy. At the moment she's not on the pill so I made her promise like three times that there'd be no creampie with this guy. She calls after and tells me he 'might have got a little' in there. When she got home and took off her pants to let me stick my cock in and check the 'stretching', I could smell a lot more than a little cum. My cock went in and, sure enough, it came out fully glazed. Turns out he nutted twice and the first load (the big one) was shot deep into her fertile pussy. I'm quite conflicted over this as, on the one hand, I do not want her pregnant and I know she doesn't either, but on the other hand it made me hard as hell. She's more of a BBC cum slut than even I knew.

The first time my wife was with a BBC was the first lover she went out with that didn't use protection. She told me when he started to enter her she asked if he was going to use any and he said 'Nope.' She didn't try to stop him and said she didn't want to. She said she asked about getting pregnant and he said he didn't care... She never got pregnant but she hasn't used a condom since with anyone and I couldn't be happier.....

no way was that accidental ,,,, she knew so did he ,you are the only one that thought it was accidental,,,, so what the hell you enjoy it she enjoy and I bet you he enjoy it more,, right,

Back