About us

ChristinaBrian

Couple
From
IN, US
Not sure what to say here so....

We are Christina and Brian, an engaged couple getting married in 9 months. We have a good sex life but...

A month ago we went on a trip to Jamaica. One night we went out to a bar and she was feeling sexy. We were a bit over-served. She kept getting up and just dancing, I went to the bathroom and while I in there a local guy asked Christina to dance. When I came back out I was pretty shocked to see her dancing with this guy. They were rubbing together a lot and his hands were all over her. She kept telling him that she engaged to me and he would tell her that didn't matter. I sat there and they danced a while. I was surprised as how much that was turning me on!

They came back to the table finally and we chatted a bit. He suggested we continue things in private. We went back to our room, drank a little more and then he basically made his move. It started with kissing and pretty soon they were on bed. i ended up sitting there watching them have sex. Part of me couldn't believe it was happening but part of me was just so turned on by it.

After he came and pulled out, I saw the creampie. I had never seen her with a pie before. I always use a condom with her. I was thinking "OMG she fucked him bare!" but it was incredible to see! There was more that night but that give you some idea how this started.

Not sure what to say here so....

We are Christina and Brian, an engaged couple getting married in 9 months. We have a good sex life but...

A month ago we went on a trip to Jamaica. One night we went out to a bar and she was feeling sexy. We were a bit over-served. She kept getting up and just dancing, I went to the bathroom and while I in there a local guy asked Christina to dance. When I came back out I was pretty shocked to see her dancing with this guy. They were rubbing together a lot and his hands were all over her. She kept telling him that she engaged to me and he would tell her that didn't matter. I sat there and they danced a while. I was surprised as how much that was turning me on!

They came back to the table finally and we chatted a bit. He suggested we continue things in private. We went back to our room, drank a little more and then he basically made his move. It started with kissing and pretty soon they were on bed. i ended up sitting there watching them have sex. Part of me couldn't believe it was happening but part of me was just so turned on by it.

After he came and pulled out, I saw the creampie. I had never seen her with a pie before. I always use a condom with her. I was thinking "OMG she fucked him bare!" but it was incredible to see! There was more that night but that give you some idea how this started.
where in jamaica were you

So what now?

She says she loves me and wants to marry me but...

She wants a black boyfriend. Someone to provide for her sexual needs and she wants to openly date him etc. It's a situation that works for both of us.
Enjoy it! You are a Lucking Man! More pic of your beautiful girl friend please!

How many children do you plan to have ? Would you like to start your family soon ? Maybe you can get her bred before the wedding.

Last edited:
Back