A wives tale

We agree to meet at a quiet little tavern .... I arrive right on time .... dressed in high heals, tight jeans and a slinky black spaghetti strap top ..... I open the door and walk in … it takes my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light ….. my chest is pounding with anticipation … my eyes scan the room and then I see you sitting in a corner booth …. your posture suggests your confidence … as I make my way towards you my mind is racing …. You stand to greet me …Oh my God you look so good…. your smile puts me at ease….. you open your arms to hug me … I move in … yes … this is nice … I can feel my clit start to tingle … my body must suggest something because your smile quickly turns into a sexy grin …..you invite me to sit down with you … I slide into the booth … you place your hand on my knee and slowly slide it up my thigh … my eyes tell you that I approve …. we engage is some small talk ….. you then move your head towards me and whisper in my ear…. you want to go some place a little more private … and I can feel your lips on my neck … it takes my breathe away for a brief second …. I turn to you and whisper …. yes …. You invite me to ride with you ….. we arrive at your place …. and of course you invite me in …. you turn on some jazz music and tell me to make my self comfortable …. I sit on the couch and take off my boots … you ask me if you can get me anything … I decline …. you sit down next to me put you’re had on my neck …. now where were we ……? I put my lips on your mouth … and give you a gentle kiss … you kiss back …. with the next kiss I open my lips and my tongue searches for your tongue …. they meet … our breathing gets heavier …. your hands begin to explore my body …. You slide your hand up my shirt and find my breasts … you scoop them in your hands and gently squeeze … your fingers find my nipples … this is one of my most sensitive spots …. You roll my nipples between your fingers and I immediately let out a moan and a whimper… you take your hands off my body just long enough to remove my top …. you take yours off at the same time … I put my hands on your chest … wrap my arms around you and pull you close … as I am kissing you .. I move my hands down your waist and they stop on the button of your pants …. I open the button … and unzip … my hands can not wait to feel your manhood …. I gently reach in and slide my hand down your shaft and back up …. down a little further to feel you nuts and back up and squeeze the head of your cock …. I am so turned on …. You take me by the hand and lead me to your room ….I take off the rest of my clothes … you tell me…. sit tight for one second … you go into the other room and I hear bath water running …. You come out undressed ….. come with me …. I make my way into the bathroom and there is a huge Jacuzzi …. We both climb in and wet our bodies …. My hands are immediately on your cock …. I feel your fingers find my pussy ….. your finger slides in ….. oh ya … I like that …. You go deeper and deeper … I ask you to sit on the side of the Jacuzzi ….. I go up on my knees … and wrap my hand around the shaft of your cock …. I lick my lips and slowly take you in …. My mouth wide open going down and clinching my lips on the way up …. Taking in more and more each time …. That’s it baby girl …. You suck it …. Ya … just like that …. Take that cock … take that cock in all the way …. Let me hear you gag …. Ah ya ….. I lick your shaft up and down … take your balls in my mouth …. Kissing and licking them … then back up the shaft … I squeeze the head of your cock … and take you back in as deep as I can ….. I hold it there … your hands on my head holding me there …. Suck in baby girl … gag on that dick … I love to suck cock and your words only encourage me to suck deeper and harder …. I can taste your pre-cum ….. I lick the head of your dick …not to miss a drop … you taste so good …. I come up for air and continue to stroke you with my hand …. You slide back in the Jacuzzi …. Get on your knees and hold on to the side of the Jacuzzi baby girl … I am going to fuck this pussy … on my knees and ass in the air … I feel your hands around my waist … my adrenalin is running crazy … I have so enjoyed your cock in my mouth and now I can’t wait to feel your cock in side my wet pussy …. You slide it in , slow at first … in and out just a bit … then you gab my hips with authority and your cock fills me completely … oh my god … oh my fucking god … …. Please T don’t stop … the room is filled with my moans and screams of *******. You are fucking me hard …. Working that pussy like it has never been worked before …. I hold on to the side of the tub not wanting it to end …. You grab my hair and pull it … my head jerks back … you like that baby girl … you like when I get rough … huh … you like that ………. ya .. ya … I like it …. Then you slap my ass … I let out a loud whimper … SMACK … you do it again … that’s right baby girl … T is your daddy tonight … and you are going to do what ever I ask you … aren’t you …… yes … yes … what ever you want …. You slow down the pace …. And you release the grip on my hair …. I feel you pull out …. Go get on the bed baby girl…. T is only getting started with you …..I lay on the bed …. you work you way up from the foot of the bed …. With your hands you slide my legs apart …. I am completely exposed to you …. Your tongue starts on my inter thigh ….. I am holding my breath in anticipation … then I feel it … your tongue on my clit … my back arches … it takes me a second to calm my body down … I slowly relax … rolling my pelvis in sync with your tongue …. Moaning and panting … as my body gets closer and closer to climax … with my back arched again … grabbing the sheets with both hands … it is so close … so close …. You slide your fingers in deep and that is all it takes … my entire body clinches up … trembling from head to toe …. Looking as though I am having a seizure …. You roll on your back … my body is still spontaneously twitching …. Put your legs together T …. I climb on you with my back facing you …I lay my chest on across your legs …..reach back guild you cock in ….. rocking back and forth … working it in …. You are completely in me …. Oh ya … that is good …. I lay my chest flat on your legs so you can have a full view of you cock sliding in and out of me …. Your hands on my ass … pulling me down harder and harder … your cock is so deep … I can feel it hitting my “spot “ …. This is so fucking intense ….. once you hit my spot … I just want it deeper and deeper …. Harder and harder ….. the harder I bounce that ass up and down on you the harder I feel your cock getting … it is throbbing in me …. I can feel you are getting close …. So I slow down the pace just a bit …. I slide off you … and stroke you ….lick you … and take you deep in my throat again …….I love the taste of pussy on a hard dick …. Baby girl licks you clean …. And keeps you at attention ….. I get on my hands and knees …. You enter me from behind …. T …. Fuck me hard …. And fuck me deep …don’t stop until you are ready to shoot your load ….I gab the pillow, pull it to my face so I can be as load as I want to be …. My god you feel so good …. We both needed this so bad …. I can feel your cock throbbing and I know you are close …. I wait just a bit longer …. You pull out and I come around and put your cock in my mouth …. Sucking you, sucking you …taking you deep in my mouth and throat …. there it is …. Oh ….ya … you grab my head …. You fill my mouth with your cum… your moans keep me sucking harder and harder …… I suck the head of your cock.... I lick it …. I catch every drop ….. oh my god that was incredible ….. pretty nice to have a friend with benefits isn’t it….??an-all-day-sucker_2121184372_o.jpg

We agree to meet at a quiet little tavern .... I arrive right on time .... dressed in high heals, tight jeans and a slinky black spaghetti strap top ..... I open the door and walk in … it takes my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the light ….. my chest is pounding with anticipation … my eyes scan the room and then I see you sitting in a corner booth …. your posture suggests your confidence … as I make my way towards you my mind is racing …. You stand to greet me …Oh my God you look so good…. your smile puts me at ease….. you open your arms to hug me … I move in … yes … this is nice … I can feel my clit start to tingle … my body must suggest something because your smile quickly turns into a sexy grin …..you invite me to sit down with you … I slide into the booth … you place your hand on my knee and slowly slide it up my thigh … my eyes tell you that I approve …. we engage is some small talk ….. you then move your head towards me and whisper in my ear…. you want to go some place a little more private … and I can feel your lips on my neck … it takes my breathe away for a brief second …. I turn to you and whisper …. yes …. You invite me to ride with you ….. we arrive at your place …. and of course you invite me in …. you turn on some jazz music and tell me to make my self comfortable …. I sit on the couch and take off my boots … you ask me if you can get me anything … I decline …. you sit down next to me put you’re had on my neck …. now where were we ……? I put my lips on your mouth … and give you a gentle kiss … you kiss back …. with the next kiss I open my lips and my tongue searches for your tongue …. they meet … our breathing gets heavier …. your hands begin to explore my body …. You slide your hand up my shirt and find my breasts … you scoop them in your hands and gently squeeze … your fingers find my nipples … this is one of my most sensitive spots …. You roll my nipples between your fingers and I immediately let out a moan and a whimper… you take your hands off my body just long enough to remove my top …. you take yours off at the same time … I put my hands on your chest … wrap my arms around you and pull you close … as I am kissing you .. I move my hands down your waist and they stop on the button of your pants …. I open the button … and unzip … my hands can not wait to feel your manhood …. I gently reach in and slide my hand down your shaft and back up …. down a little further to feel you nuts and back up and squeeze the head of your cock …. I am so turned on …. You take me by the hand and lead me to your room ….I take off the rest of my clothes … you tell me…. sit tight for one second … you go into the other room and I hear bath water running …. You come out undressed ….. come with me …. I make my way into the bathroom and there is a huge Jacuzzi …. We both climb in and wet our bodies …. My hands are immediately on your cock …. I feel your fingers find my pussy ….. your finger slides in ….. oh ya … I like that …. You go deeper and deeper … I ask you to sit on the side of the Jacuzzi ….. I go up on my knees … and wrap my hand around the shaft of your cock …. I lick my lips and slowly take you in …. My mouth wide open going down and clinching my lips on the way up …. Taking in more and more each time …. That’s it baby girl …. You suck it …. Ya … just like that …. Take that cock … take that cock in all the way …. Let me hear you gag …. Ah ya ….. I lick your shaft up and down … take your balls in my mouth …. Kissing and licking them … then back up the shaft … I squeeze the head of your cock … and take you back in as deep as I can ….. I hold it there … your hands on my head holding me there …. Suck in baby girl … gag on that dick … I love to suck cock and your words only encourage me to suck deeper and harder …. I can taste your pre-cum ….. I lick the head of your dick …not to miss a drop … you taste so good …. I come up for air and continue to stroke you with my hand …. You slide back in the Jacuzzi …. Get on your knees and hold on to the side of the Jacuzzi baby girl … I am going to fuck this pussy … on my knees and ass in the air … I feel your hands around my waist … my adrenalin is running crazy … I have so enjoyed your cock in my mouth and now I can’t wait to feel your cock in side my wet pussy …. You slide it in , slow at first … in and out just a bit … then you gab my hips with authority and your cock fills me completely … oh my god … oh my fucking god … …. Please T don’t stop … the room is filled with my moans and screams of *******. You are fucking me hard …. Working that pussy like it has never been worked before …. I hold on to the side of the tub not wanting it to end …. You grab my hair and pull it … my head jerks back … you like that baby girl … you like when I get rough … huh … you like that ………. ya .. ya … I like it …. Then you slap my ass … I let out a loud whimper … SMACK … you do it again … that’s right baby girl … T is your daddy tonight … and you are going to do what ever I ask you … aren’t you …… yes … yes … what ever you want …. You slow down the pace …. And you release the grip on my hair …. I feel you pull out …. Go get on the bed baby girl…. T is only getting started with you …..I lay on the bed …. you work you way up from the foot of the bed …. With your hands you slide my legs apart …. I am completely exposed to you …. Your tongue starts on my inter thigh ….. I am holding my breath in anticipation … then I feel it … your tongue on my clit … my back arches … it takes me a second to calm my body down … I slowly relax … rolling my pelvis in sync with your tongue …. Moaning and panting … as my body gets closer and closer to climax … with my back arched again … grabbing the sheets with both hands … it is so close … so close …. You slide your fingers in deep and that is all it takes … my entire body clinches up … trembling from head to toe …. Looking as though I am having a seizure …. You roll on your back … my body is still spontaneously twitching …. Put your legs together T …. I climb on you with my back facing you …I lay my chest on across your legs …..reach back guild you cock in ….. rocking back and forth … working it in …. You are completely in me …. Oh ya … that is good …. I lay my chest flat on your legs so you can have a full view of you cock sliding in and out of me …. Your hands on my ass … pulling me down harder and harder … your cock is so deep … I can feel it hitting my “spot “ …. This is so fucking intense ….. once you hit my spot … I just want it deeper and deeper …. Harder and harder ….. the harder I bounce that ass up and down on you the harder I feel your cock getting … it is throbbing in me …. I can feel you are getting close …. So I slow down the pace just a bit …. I slide off you … and stroke you ….lick you … and take you deep in my throat again …….I love the taste of pussy on a hard dick …. Baby girl licks you clean …. And keeps you at attention ….. I get on my hands and knees …. You enter me from behind …. T …. Fuck me hard …. And fuck me deep …don’t stop until you are ready to shoot your load ….I gab the pillow, pull it to my face so I can be as load as I want to be …. My god you feel so good …. We both needed this so bad …. I can feel your cock throbbing and I know you are close …. I wait just a bit longer …. You pull out and I come around and put your cock in my mouth …. Sucking you, sucking you …taking you deep in my mouth and throat …. there it is …. Oh ….ya … you grab my head …. You fill my mouth with your cum… your moans keep me sucking harder and harder …… I suck the head of your cock.... I lick it …. I catch every drop ….. oh my god that was incredible ….. pretty nice to have a friend with benefits isn’t it….??View attachment 4100077
Hot story!

Back