A Visiting MILF Cheats On Hubby And Perhaps Goes Home Bred !

I have truly crossed the line now. And somehow I'm cool with that. Let me explain how I've crossed the line.

I have a Craigslist ad posted in the LA area where I "advertise" my services to women who want a Black lover in their bed. Often I don't get any responses for weeks, but three weeks ago I got something that I had to respond to:

"Hi there. I normally don't respond to ads like this, but I saw your ad and I felt I had to respond. I'm a 43 year old mom of two who is coming to LA for a few days on a business trip. I'm in a marriage that doesn't have a lot going on in the bedroom and my husband and I seem to be drifting apart. I crave the feeling of a hard penis inside of me and I hope that you're the man to give me that feeling. I've never done this sort of thing before, but perhaps we can meet for a coffee and see what happens next?"

I didn't quite know how to react to this, but I responded that I would be happy to meet her for a coffee and see "what happens next."

The following week I was at the downtown hotel that she was staying at. I texted her to say that I had arrived at the lounge and I wondered if she was going to bail on me. Ten minutes later, a sexy readhead with huge tits (which I later found out were fake, but were still amazing) walked in. She fit the description of the person I was there to meet and she didn't hesitate to walk up to me and ask me if I was Ken. I said I was and she sat down at the table across from me. For the next 15 minutes we sipped coffee and talked. It was clear that there were some nerves, but some mutual attraction. It was clear that this was going to move to something more sexual, but I did give her an out seeing as this was the first time she had done something like this. She then said:

"Let's go up to my room and see what happens next. I've never cheated on my husband before, but I need more in my life."

There's a piece of info that I wasn't sure about before. Seeing as she was from out of town, it wasn't a big deal for me. So I followed her up to her room. Once there she invited me to sit down on the couch. The tension was high, but she ended up making the first move by putting her hand on my thigh and stroking it. Clearly she wanted to go further but needed to be comfortable. So I placed my arm around her and pulled her close to me and kissed her cheek. That seemed to put her at ease and she moved her hand to my crotch and started to rub my hardon. She then said this:

"I've never been with a Black man before."

I love breaking in white women. Thus, that was a huge turn-on.

Things moved along very quickly from there. Since she had her hand on my crotch, I felt that I could start fingering her pussy. She was wearing a form fitting dress that stopped just above the knees. I pulled it up and found some lacy panties. I started fingering her twat through the panties. Oh yeah, she was already very wet and my actions made her even wetter. I then felt her unzip my pants and I looked down to see her fish my hard cock out of my pants. She then started to stroke it while I fingered her. I figured that this would be a good time to move things to the bed. So I suggested it and she agreed.

Once in the bedroom we both got naked. She had a rocking body with a nice set of tits that I had to get my hands on. They were fake, but they looked amazing! I just grabbed her and started kissing her deeply. Our hands were all over each other and that made us want each other even more. She pulled me onto the bed and I was on top of her with my bare cock rubbing against her pussy. She then said this:

"I want you so badly, but I have to tell you that I'm not on the pill."

I responded:

"I can put on a rubber if it will make you feel better."

She then said:

"I can't use condoms. I'm allergic. Besides, I want you in my so bad that I'm willing to risk it with you. Don't worry, we're likely never going to see each other again, which means that if I do get pregnant, it will show my husband what a fool he's been."

That's all I needed to hear. I sank my cock into her wet pussy and started to thrust in and out of her slowly. I have to admit that fucking this MILF with the knowledge that I could be knocking her up was hot. I fucked her slowly for about 20 minutes. During which I got to feel those tits of hers. The whole scene was hot and how I lasted as long as I did without shooting is beyond me. I could tell that she was having a good time as her pussy was clenching my cock and she was dropping wet. Near the end of the 20 minutes I felt that I was close to cumming. Given the fact that she wasn't on the pill, I asked her:

"I'm going to cum. Do you want me to pull out?"

She responded:

"Cum in me. Please. I need your cum in me."

I then said:

"I might knock you up with a Black baby."

She said:

"I want your cum in me. If it makes me a mommy, I'm okay with that that. Please fill me with your cum."

Those words pushed me over the edge and I fired a massive load into her pussy. She pulled me deeper into her. She moaned and kept saying "yes, yes, yes." After a few minutes I pulled out of her. She tilted her hips up to keep my cum in her. Clearly she wanted to get knocked up. So I asked her:

"Was your plan get pregnant?"

Her answer:

"Not exactly. I wanted a lover as I haven't had sex with my husband in some time. But when I saw your ad on Craigslist, and then when I finally met you and talked to you, I knew that I wanted more. I don't know if I will get pregnant as my husband has never used protection and he's only made me pregnant twice in 14 years. Perhaps you'll have better luck given how much you've shot in me? My husband has never shot that much in me."

She then smiled at me, and I wasn't upset by what she said. We lay together in bed for about half an hour before I got up, showered and got ready to leave. On my way out, she said:

"Thank you for coming..... In more ways than one. We'll never see each other again. But if you've given me a baby, you can know that it's something that I want. My husband will be shocked when I give birth."

So that's it. That's how I've crossed the line. I've helped a woman cheat on her husband and likely impregnated a her at her request. But I'm okay with that. Why? We're both adults and she wanted it. Plus we're never going to see each other again. So if she is knocked up, it's her husband's problem. Perhaps her husband should have taken better care of his wife?

So do you think I've crossed the line?

I have truly crossed the line now. And somehow I'm cool with that. Let me explain how I've crossed the line.

I have a Craigslist ad posted in the LA area where I "advertise" my services to women who want a Black lover in their bed. Often I don't get any responses for weeks, but three weeks ago I got something that I had to respond to:

"Hi there. I normally don't respond to ads like this, but I saw your ad and I felt I had to respond. I'm a 43 year old mom of two who is coming to LA for a few days on a business trip. I'm in a marriage that doesn't have a lot going on in the bedroom and my husband and I seem to be drifting apart. I crave the feeling of a hard penis inside of me and I hope that you're the man to give me that feeling. I've never done this sort of thing before, but perhaps we can meet for a coffee and see what happens next?"

I didn't quite know how to react to this, but I responded that I would be happy to meet her for a coffee and see "what happens next."

The following week I was at the downtown hotel that she was staying at. I texted her to say that I had arrived at the lounge and I wondered if she was going to bail on me. Ten minutes later, a sexy readhead with huge tits (which I later found out were fake, but were still amazing) walked in. She fit the description of the person I was there to meet and she didn't hesitate to walk up to me and ask me if I was Ken. I said I was and she sat down at the table across from me. For the next 15 minutes we sipped coffee and talked. It was clear that there were some nerves, but some mutual attraction. It was clear that this was going to move to something more sexual, but I did give her an out seeing as this was the first time she had done something like this. She then said:

"Let's go up to my room and see what happens next. I've never cheated on my husband before, but I need more in my life."

There's a piece of info that I wasn't sure about before. Seeing as she was from out of town, it wasn't a big deal for me. So I followed her up to her room. Once there she invited me to sit down on the couch. The tension was high, but she ended up making the first move by putting her hand on my thigh and stroking it. Clearly she wanted to go further but needed to be comfortable. So I placed my arm around her and pulled her close to me and kissed her cheek. That seemed to put her at ease and she moved her hand to my crotch and started to rub my hardon. She then said this:

Things moved along very quickly from there. Since she had her hand on my crotch, I felt that I could start fingering her pussy. She was wearing a form fitting dress that stopped just above the knees. I pulled it up and found some lacy panties. I started fingering her twat through the panties. Oh yeah, she was already very wet and my actions made her even wetter. I then felt her unzip my pants and I looked down to see her fish my hard cock out of my pants. She then started to stroke it while I fingered her. I figured that this would be a good time to move things to the bed. So I suggested it and she agreed.

Once in the bedroom we both got naked. She had a rocking body with a nice set of tits that I had to get my hands on. They were fake, but they looked amazing! I just grabbed her and started kissing her deeply. Our hands were all over each other and that made us want each other even more. She pulled me onto the bed and I was on top of her with my bare cock rubbing against her pussy. She then said this:

I responded:

She then said:

"I can't use condoms. I'm allergic. Besides, I want you in my so bad that I'm willing to risk it with you. Don't worry, we're likely never going to see each other again, which means that if I do get pregnant, it will show my husband what a fool he's been."

That's all I needed to hear. I sank my cock into her wet pussy and started to thrust in and out of her slowly. I have to admit that fucking this MILF with the knowledge that I could be knocking her up was hot. I fucked her slowly for about 20 minutes. During which I got to feel those tits of hers. The whole scene was hot and how I lasted as long as I did without shooting is beyond me. I could tell that she was having a good time as her pussy was clenching my cock and she was dropping wet. Near the end of the 20 minutes I felt that I was close to cumming. Given the fact that she wasn't on the pill, I asked her:

She responded:

I then said:

She said:

"I want your cum in me. If it makes me a mommy, I'm okay with that that. Please fill me with your cum."

Those words pushed me over the edge and I fired a massive load into her pussy. She pulled me deeper into her. She moaned and kept saying "yes, yes, yes." After a few minutes I pulled out of her. She tilted her hips up to keep my cum in her. Clearly she wanted to get knocked up. So I asked her:

Her answer:

"Not exactly. I wanted a lover as I haven't had sex with my husband in some time. But when I saw your ad on Craigslist, and then when I finally met you and talked to you, I knew that I wanted more. I don't know if I will get pregnant as my husband has never used protection and he's only made me pregnant twice in 14 years. Perhaps you'll have better luck given how much you've shot in me? My husband has never shot that much in me."

She then smiled at me, and I wasn't upset by what she said. We lay together in bed for about half an hour before I got up, showered and got ready to leave. On my way out, she said:

"Thank you for coming..... In more ways than one. We'll never see each other again. But if you've given me a baby, you can know that it's something that I want. My husband will be shocked when I give birth."

So that's it. That's how I've crossed the line. I've helped a woman cheat on her husband and likely impregnated a her at her request. But I'm okay with that. Why? We're both adults and she wanted it. Plus we're never going to see each other again. So if she is knocked up, it's her husband's problem. Perhaps her husband should have taken better care of his wife?

Wish we could try some things with you

My bro, love it! CL? PM me about that. I’d love to hear where in CL and what you posted in this day and age.

Hook a Brutha up with the secret sauce!

I responded:

She then said:

She responded:

I then said:

She said:

Her answer:

Great story. Although I would have made it more dramatic. But I'm a writer. :)

I responded:

She then said:

She responded:

I then said:

She said:

Her answer:

Awesome story!

Hot story. My wife cheated on me a lot (I helped awaken her sexuality, and then she realized how submissive and bisexual I am, etc., in addition to being a natural born cuck with a huge refractory period) and I always wonder about the type of guys who seduced her and how they fucked. She won't talk about those years much. I encouraged her to go out and have fun, and gave her condoms, which she hates using. I love hearing the alpha's perspective. I hope she got what she wanted, and got it good.

Perhaps it's the writer in me but a good story is a good story and a bad story is a bad story no matter how true it is. Think: if a story bored you to death, or a sex tale made you limp, would it make a difference if it were true or no?

This was a good story. Erotic. True? Don't care. Move on to the next...

Hot story. My wife cheated on me a lot (I helped awaken her sexuality, and then she realized how submissive and bisexual I am, etc., in addition to being a natural born cuck with a huge refractory period) and I always wonder about the type of guys who seduced her and how they fucked. She won't talk about those years much. I encouraged her to go out and have fun, and gave her condoms, which she hates using. I love hearing the alpha's perspective. I hope she got what she wanted, and got it good.
That's hot love to have fun with your wife

I responded:

She then said:

She responded:

I then said:

She said:

Her answer:

I love the idea

I responded:

She then said:

She responded:

I then said:

She said:

Her answer:

Want my wife taken in this way

Back