A Valentine's Cuckold

So last night I had to work and my wife was home alone. She told me she wanted to go out with some friends to dinner since I'm at work it was with a few mural friends. I told her she should and left to work. Well she went silent wouldn't respond to my text and calls, I was worried something was wrong, than at about 11:30 pm she text me "hey sorry caught a movie headed home gunna go sleep real tired" which is weird be cause my wife is a superb speller and a Grammer Nazi... so whatever I finished work got home about 1:30 am where she was ******* on the bed no panties or bra but her blouse still in and no bottoms. I slipped in next to her and was pretty turned on so I started to kiss her shoulders and rub her butt. She rolled over kissed me and layer back. So I slid down and began to kiss her feet (she has a HUGE foot fetish) so I did my thing with her feet n toes performed some oral we both finished she went back to sleep I got up for a smoke and found her heels on the patio. I thought it was odd they'd be outside when I picked them up the were wet so I figure she must have stepped in a puddle or something but when I brought them in the light I was shocked. They're full of cum (I took some phoyos to share)I was so turned on full erect all over again thinking I just licked every inch of her feet and toes and she was walking around in heels full of another man's cum! I immediately began to lick them clean for her every spot licked clean placed them next to her side of the bed and went to sleep. This morning she woke up kicked them under the bed looked at me and turned red smiled gave me a kiss I asked about her wet heels on the patio and she said a ******* was spilled on her shoes so she left them outside. You be the judge.

Attachments

• 20170215_170048.jpg
    20170215_170048.jpg
    537 KB · Views: 78
  • 20170215_170035.jpg
    20170215_170035.jpg
    497.4 KB · Views: 74
  • 20170215_170011.jpg
    20170215_170011.jpg
    683.5 KB · Views: 72
  • 20170215_170003.jpg
    20170215_170003.jpg
    476.9 KB · Views: 70
  • 20170215_165945.jpg
    20170215_165945.jpg
    808.7 KB · Views: 73
So last night I had to work and my wife was home alone. She told me she wanted to go out with some friends to dinner since I'm at work it was with a few mural friends. I told her she should and left to work. Well she went silent wouldn't respond to my text and calls, I was worried something was wrong, than at about 11:30 pm she text me "hey sorry caught a movie headed home gunna go sleep real tired" which is weird be cause my wife is a superb speller and a Grammer Nazi... so whatever I finished work got home about 1:30 am where she was ******* on the bed no panties or bra but her blouse still in and no bottoms. I slipped in next to her and was pretty turned on so I started to kiss her shoulders and rub her butt. She rolled over kissed me and layer back. So I slid down and began to kiss her feet (she has a HUGE foot fetish) so I did my thing with her feet n toes performed some oral we both finished she went back to sleep I got up for a smoke and found her heels on the patio. I thought it was odd they'd be outside when I picked them up the were wet so I figure she must have stepped in a puddle or something but when I brought them in the light I was shocked. They're full of cum (I took some phoyos to share)I was so turned on full erect all over again thinking I just licked every inch of her feet and toes and she was walking around in heels full of another man's cum! I immediately began to lick them clean for her every spot licked clean placed them next to her side of the bed and went to sleep. This morning she woke up kicked them under the bed looked at me and turned red smiled gave me a kiss I asked about her wet heels on the patio and she said a ******* was spilled on her shoes so she left them outside. You be the judge.
Either got fucked hy more then one guy or he came all over her..

I did I performed oral on her she was wet but I also spent about 20 min worshipping her feet so she was turned on. I noticed her feet were salty and wet but I figured they were sweaty til I seen her shoes

I did I performed oral on her she was wet but I also spent about 20 min worshipping her feet so she was turned on. I noticed her feet were salty and wet but I figured they were sweaty til I seen her shoes
I love to worship female feet but what a treat to lick off someone else’s cum off a lady’s foot

Back