A total bull home takeover..

I have been offered this scenario more than once. The issue is, that it's just not for me. I have a life. This is only a part of it. It does not control me, it's just something I enjoy. I have my own home and different circle of people that does not overlap with my private life. So while this might be facinating for a younger buck, it just isn't for me. Good luck to all who try.

J

There are many situations that might make this impossible and many vanilla cuckolding couples would be scared. Children would make it very difficult and might require it being postponed. However, most situations would make it possible. A cover story might be needed such as a boarder but a better and healthier approach would be to just be open about it. This might encourage other neighbors to explore. If it does happen the decision should be between the white woman and the black man. The white cuckold should accept their decision and cooperate. The black man will be in charge and the woman needs to be sure she can accept that before she gives the ok. The white boy would need to accept a lesser status all of the time but the alternative might be his wife moving out. I see it as an absolutely positive thing for a black man and a white woman to share the master bedroom and live together with the full cooperation and support of the cuckold. This does not need to include kinky sex or anything other than a mature relationship between the white woman and black man and the cuckold as a support person, helper, etc.
That’s hot

Back