A thread for women who like verbal humiliation

Thank you for calling me beautiful, Sir.

But I know although cute, I couldn't just be the prettiest maiden in the Class.

So, there is how a show all of you the woman I am, and that is how I am the best myself. With a cock in my mouth.

View attachment 6668291
You look like a good little cocksucking slut in that pic! I hope your Master spunked up all his black seed down your slut throat and finished using you by dumping his load deep inside your nasty little white whore cunt.

Your ass crack shows how many times it has been used. You are a filthy slut. I don't think you are marriage material but great to be used as an anal fucktoy.

I'm a good wife in some sense, when I take care of my duties and I'm quite orderly, I don't raise my voice for anybody.

Yes, I am a slut.

Indeed, I am guilty of not following the values I believe in, of having cheated on my husband and after that, to nurture the lewd lifestyle we embraced. And that I enjoy dearly.

I ask to be spanked sometimes.

I just can't help myself, I need to be put in my place and fiercely. I like to serve men, not just a man. Besides, my husband is an enabler, and a witness to the very things I do.

1701315238071.png

I'm a good wife in some sense, when I take care of my duties and I'm quite orderly, I don't raise my voice for anybody.

Yes, I am a slut.

Indeed, I am guilty of not following the values I believe in, of having cheated on my husband and after that, to nurture the lewd lifestyle we embraced. And that I enjoy dearly.

I ask to be spanked sometimes.

I just can't help myself, I need to be put in my place and fiercely. I like to serve men, not just a man. Besides, my husband is an enabler, and a witness to the very things I do.

View attachment 6669185
Your arse shows different marks in different pictures. Shows how naughty you are. You deserve all those marks. Pretty sure you get spanked every day for being the naughty slut you are.

after my whole life of soft, positive, loving whispers- I’ve become a complete slut when degraded, humiliated, used and abused by Black Kings/Queens. Amazing pure raw lust and pleasure. No emotional commitment
That second part brought out the real you. All that time of positive loving whispers your slut self was waiting to be brought out like an ******* released from a cage. I had a teacher like that in high school, all sweet, elegant lady. After graduation I started going to see her, released a whole new Mrs. Watson from what the school saw, a real slut.

That second part brought out the real you. All that time of positive loving whispers your slut self was waiting to be brought out like an ******* released from a cage. I had a teacher like that in high school, all sweet, elegant lady. After graduation I started going to see her, released a whole new Mrs. Watson from what the school saw, a real slut.
Only my husbands knows the TRUE me, I’m almost to the point where I don’t care if my family finds out now…..too far down the rabbit hole to care

My Scarlett likes verbally humiliating me
She likes a Bull doing it more .
Early on however the most humiliating verbal to me was her getting fucked so good and saying .....
"This feels so good that I don't even have time to humiliate you right now"
Since I like Reality ....I never for got that .

Back