A thread for women who like verbal humiliation

I love digging deep in a hotwife and calling her "a sexy little slut for black cock" right in front her hubby! Also declaring how me and the other Bulls are going to "use this little married pussy all night" Then look over at her hubby and say "are you getting a good shot of this"!♠️
This is actually EXTREMELY hot to call another man’s wife a slut right in front of him WHILE you are fucking her, thus no denying the facts!! Love this!!

Love the idea of my wife in a threesome with another woman who is hotter, and the guy mostly wants to fuck the other girl but has my wife do dirty work like be a fluffer or lick his asshole. She mostly gets ignored but ultimately takes the load and he slaps her and calls her a dirty dumb bitch.

Im Alyson sub bi wife size 14 blonde shaved in uk. Looking for experienced genuine black dom for long term fun and love bring talked dirty too and doing same. My kick I'd is subaly

Attachments

• 1421130839.jpeg
    1421130839.jpeg
    156.4 KB · Views: 34
  • user278505_fc43ff4a3848.jpeg
    user278505_fc43ff4a3848.jpeg
    201.8 KB · Views: 30
Wow these are fantastic. Both husband and cuck should make themselves available as a bulls toilet 😄

give hubby a big wet kiss after you have ******* all that piss you naughty girl

Starting a thread for women who like to be humiliated verbally. The rules are simple:

1) Women post in the thread saying they are in. By doing so, they are agreeing to be called dirty names. Do specify any limits you have -words which you don't like to be used. Also feel free to mention any particular theme of humiliation.
2) Men. You know what to do. Quote or tag a woman who has posted in the thread and tell something nasty to her. Of course, respect her limits if she mentions anything.

I am pretty sure there must be some women who love being humiliated in a forum 😉
I love being degraded leading up to me being fucked hard and don't stop while u stuff my holes either

Back