A surprise visit!

My wife and I have been married for a while now, I’ll call her “L” and I am “M”. About 4 years ago, we purchased a home on 7 acres. It has a lot of privacy and a pool, hot tub, and no neighbors nearby. We often have parties with 20 - 30 friends in attendance. Often, with that many ******* people in a pool or hot tub, ladies would end up topless and even naked occasionally. I’ve never been a jealous type and have often encouraged L to “play” with other guys. She’s only really done it once with a young black friend, but she seemed to enjoy it. I have tried again at our parties, but topless and a bit of teasing is about as far as she’d go.

I got a call one day and told my wife my brother was coming to visit. We hadn’t seen him in probably 5 years, prior to moving, but we always had fun partying when he did come. “C” lives in Colorado and runs a midsize company there. He divorced about 2 years ago and has made it clear he want’s no part of getting married again, at least not any time soon. He was scheduled to arrive on Friday morning but had to immediately go to several meetings so he wouldn’t get to our house until 5 or 6 that night. That was ok because L had to work all day and I worked until noon. At 12 I went home to make sure everything was ready for his visit. I put bedding in the guest room and made sure the bathroom was clean. L got home at 4:30 and C arrive around 6:30. We got him situated in the guest room and L ordered some pizza. No one delivers to us so I had to go pick it up. C volunteered to come with me and we drove the 10 miles and back making small talk. He told me a bit about his divorce and the headaches his ex wife caused him. We discussed our new home and how much we liked it. He also mentioned how good L looks and wanted to know if we ever skinny dip in our pool since it’s so private. I laughed and told him that yes, we definitely have many times. He chuckled and said he was fine with it if we decided to do it tonight or tomorrow. I thought it was funny and simply said ‘Well...you never know.’

After we ate dinner, we all sat around and drank and talked. We to change and move out to the pool. I asked C if he had brought a swim suit, he had so I didn’t need to loan him one. We all changed and met out by the pool. L wore a sexy black bikini, the bottoms were cut high on the sides and covered very little in the back. The top was a very low cut string top. C and I wore swim trunks, not that anyone would care LOL. We sat out there for a few hours talking and drinking, each of us taking a dip from time to time. As we drank more, I was interested to see L start flirting with C and even teasing him a bit. C is 3 years older than me and L commented that he looked pretty good for an old dude! He laughed and told her he appreciated that, eventually he asked her about skinny dipping. L looked at me surprised and I told her ‘Hey, he asked. Did you expect me to lie?’ She then looked at him with a sly grin, surprising me when she did, and said ‘We only skinny dip with family members on Sunday after church!’ I nearly spit my beer and C’s mouth fell open before he started laughing. For the rest of the night they were flirting heavily, C even teasing her about seeing her naked.

We were pretty ******* when we went back inside. C and I changed into dry clothes, L went and showered then came out wearing a short, but not micro, night gown. It was light blue, silk, and thin with a matching cover up. While it was thin, it wasn’t really see-thru...but you COULD see her nipples poking out and could make out the shape of her tits. I put on some sweat pants and C changed into some loose fitting workout shorts. C’s eyes nearly popped out of his head when he saw L and, when L saw him, she laughed saying ‘I take it you approve? What about you M?’ We both nodded our approval and she said ‘Well C, if you hope to see me naked this is as much as you get...assuming M hasn’t already shown you naked pictures of me’ she looked at me as she said it but I couldn’t tell if that was a hint or warning. I turned the tv off and put some music on letting it play softly in the background. As soon as L went to the bathroom the first time C immediately pleaded with me to show him the pictures. He said ‘She wouldn’t have mentioned them if it wasn’t ok!’ I quickly grabbed my phone to show him a couple. I handed him the phone and he flipped through several pictures of her topless and a few of her lap dancing for a friend of ours, though she was dressed in the picture. He asked about it and I explained it was a joke that she was teasing a friend on his birthday. She walked back in the room and saw C looking and instantly said to me ‘I can’t believe showed him those!’ I laughed and said ‘Really? Do you KNOW me? Come on!’ She shook her head and walked over holding her hand out to C and told him to ‘hand it over!’ He looked her up and down and then handed her the phone, which she promptly tossed over to me.

She sat down in a chair facing the 2 of us 1/2 glaring and 1/2 smiling. She asked me if I was pleased with myself, I grinned but didn’t speak. She then looked at C and said ‘If you tell anyone you saw those I’ll cut your dick off!’ He laughed and promised to never tell anyone. Then, with a ******* eating grin on his face, he asked her where she learned how to do a lap dance. She said ‘Wouldn’t YOU like to know! I know how to do a lot of things.’ C just looked for a minute and said ‘I bet you do!’ He sat there looking at her as if she were sitting there naked. As we talked, I got us each a *******, C and I drank beer, L drank vodka & soda. We continued to talk for a bit, then I asked L ‘I think you should give C a lap dance. Let him see what he missed.’ L looked at me with eyes wide and said ‘Whatever! I don’t think so! Besides, he’s your brother! He doesn’t want a lap dance from his sister in law!’ I noticed that she didn’t say that she couldn’t do it because SHE didn’t want to dance for her brother in law. I let it go for the time being and the conversation shifted to C’s love life since his divorce. C claimed he has had sex twice since his divorce! Mostly, he said, it was because how busy he’d been at work. L told him ‘Surely you aren’t THAT busy? I mean, you’re hot, you make a lot of money, you don’t have *******, and you’re fucking hot!’

Both C and I looked surprised at that comment. C looked at me and I shrugged and said ‘I guess you’re hot, she did say it twice.’ L said ‘What? Look at him! He’s fucking hot! Why WOULDN’T a woman fuck him? If I was single I’d fuck him!’ I found a familiar stirring in my shorts but didn’t really say anything. After talking for a while, C spoke up and said ‘Well, it’s been 7 months since I’ve even SEEN a woman undressed that wasn’t on tv or the internet. The LEAST you could do is hook me up with 1 damn lap dance!’ L looked at me and said ‘It’s up to you, he’s YOUR brother, not mine!’ I looked at them both for a minute and then said ‘I’ll play some music for you to dance to.’ As I put some music on L got a chair from the dining room and placed it in the middle of the living room. I turned the lights down just a bit, not so much that we couldn’t see, just enough to set the mood. L took C by the hand and said ‘Come with me, big boy. We have to do this right.’

She led him to the chair and told him to sit down. She started off by leaning in with her hands on the arm of the chair pushing her tits very close to his face. She placed her tits right into his face before pulling back again. As the music played, she danced and teased him with cleavage and soon slid the coverup off her shoulders and tossed it to me, I was sitting behind her and to the side. Her nipples were now covered by about 2 inches of lacy material and she once again leaned into his face. His hands automatically went to her hips where she allowed them to stay as she continued her sexy dance for him. This time as she leaned in he started sliding his hands up her nightie. He actually managed to make it all the way to her ass cheeks before she stood up, sliding them down and saying ‘No no no...’ and shook her finger at him. ‘You have to behave or the bouncers will be over here!’ He laughed and said ‘I’ll try!’

She continued dancing as the song changed to something slower. As she leaned in, he placed his hands on her back and pulled her in close forsing her to straddle she lap. She leaned in again, and he pulled her down until she was sitting in his lap. She continued moving to the music and grinding on his crotch. He has placed his hands on her thighs as she moved her hips around. As she wiggled she leaned in and slid her arms around his neck and pulled his face into her cleavage. He started easing his hands up her thighs and onto her ass as she danced. This time, there was no effort to stop him. He lifted the hem of her nightgown exposing what I now realized was a totally naked ass...and THAT meant that her uncovered pussy was actually grinding on his cock over the material of his shorts!! I moved to the ottoman from my spot in the chair I was sitting in so I could see even better. I heard her whisper ‘Oh my god...you’re so fucking hard! I’m guessing you’re enjoying this.’ She reached between his legs, I couldn’t see exactly what she was doing, and then L turned to me with a surprised look on her face. She was smiling excitedly and said ‘M! I think you have a BIG brother!’

She turned back to him and his hands made their way around to her tits. He began playing with them, eventually lifting her night gown over her shoulders. She raised her arms and he removed it and tossed it on the floor. She leaned in and whispered to him ‘Well...you wanted to see me naked. Do you prefer the pictures, or the real thing?’ C just looked at her and pulled her face toward his and kissed her. She still had her hand between his legs, and while I couldn’t see WHAT she was doing...I could tell she was doing something he liked. C moved his hands back to her ass and pulled it closer forsing her to move her hand. Her dancing had all but stopped, though she was still moving forward and back on his lap. After she moved her hands, they kissed again and then she turned to look at me. She spoke softly and said ‘Forgive me...please?’ She didn’t actually wait for an answer and began bouncing up and down in his lap and breathing heavy. After about a minute he had her stand as he slid his shorts down. I could then see as she lowered herself onto my brother’s rock hard dick!

C was still sitting in the dinette chair, though he had slid down reclining as much as possible. She was doing all the work and her breathing was getting louder and louder. Finally, C sat up and had L stand. He then stood up and picked her up and, as she wrapped her legs around him tightly, he carried her and lowered her onto the couch. I too moved over sitting beside her head as C started fucking her. Her eyes were closed as she started saying ‘yes yes yes yes!’ She had her arms wrapped tightly around his neck as he continued fucking her. I could hear her say ‘God you feel so good! I can feel you so deep inside me!’ He fucked her for a bit longer before asking if he could cum inside her. L shook her head and said ‘My mouth....cum in my mouth! I want to to taste you.’ He pulled out and climbed onto her chest, grabbed the back of her head then started fucking her again...this time in her mouth. It was probably only 15 or 20 seconds before he shot the first of his load. He was soon emptying his balls in my pretty wife’s mouth. She tried hard to swallow it all but it soon started slipping from her lips.

When he was done, he got up and she used her tongue and fingers to clean the cum from her lips and chin. She instantly turned toward me, got up on her knees and slid my shorts off. She then said ‘Now I’m gonna fuck you like you’ve never been fucked before!’ I slid onto my back and she climbed on top of me and started fucking me like a crazy woman. She came quickly, but so did I. Afterwards, we all went to bed. C stayed in the guest room and we were in our own bed. L was lying on my shoulder with a big smile on her face talking. She told me how much she loves me and thanked me about 100 times. Just before she fell asleep she said ‘Brothers! Both hot and in the same night! Sooo fucking hot!’ We both fell asleep soon after. The next day the 3 of us hung out at the house and all went skinny dipping in the pool. They did have sex again but. for me, it wasn’t as hot as the first time. C left on Sunday and hasn’t made it back since. But L now often wants to pretend she’sdoing us both at the same time, something we didn’t do that weekend. It seems she really wants an MFM With C and me! She’s even considering anal sex for the first time ever!

Back