A sexy black bull looking to please attractive white ladies in the North West UK/Britain.

Undisclosed VV

Male
Real Person
From
UK
Hi guys

I was wondering if anyone want to meet up some point in the future ideally in July. If you don't feel safe meeting up during this lockdown then I can understand. But you want some fun with a fit, respectable, Black guy after the lockdown let me.

This is only for single white females, MF couples and FF couples. I am straight so no bi, gay or Trans people please. Also this is for members around the North West UK/ Area.

I can’t accommodate right now but will be willing to meet at your place or ideally at a hotel around your area.

As for now please read my profile's about me page and message me back if you’re interested. I will have a couple of questions to ask you but that will be after you’re interested in a meet up.

As for now, I am happy with hotel meets and having some great fun with you guys.

Hope to hear from you soon and take care.

From

Dante Asmodeus

Attachments

• 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 78
  • 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 79
Last edited:
Oh, OK, so weit bin ich noch nie gekommen, als ich dort war. Ich war früher oft in Bielefeld. Ich würde gerne wiederkommen, wenn es wieder sicher ist zu reisen.

Back