A real cuckold story

C&POK

Couple
This happened to me about 12 years ago, i was 18 years old, first year out of high school.
I'm a white boy, i grew up in the south and i never really had much luck with women. At this point i was still a virgin. I met a girl online from Costa Rica and i went there to meet her.
She was a few years older than me, maybe 22, dark brown skin, small chest and wide hips. She lived in NYC before and spoke pretty good English.
I stayed with her, at her and her mom's house, for a couple of months while I was on sabbatical.
Since it was just her mom and us at the house we would get wasted every night, sometimes we'd go out and sometimes we'd have people over to the hang out at our place. This went on pretty much everyday for about a month until school started again. At this point my gf was going to class everyday and i would follow her just to hang out while she was there. One day i was sitting outside her class on a bench waiting for her to finish and she walked up to me with her teacher, an older Afro-Cuban man maybe about 40. He wanted to introduce himself and was extremely courteous. I met him several times after class we would talk in English because he wanted to practice speaking.
He was of caramel, light brown complexion, tall, probably 6'3. He had a bald head n muscular. He was pretty formidable even as an older guy he was a lot more muscular than me.
So he and i had hung out a lot outside of the school just chatting. One Friday he invited us both out to ******* at a bar which we went to and after several shots and beers we ended up at his house.
I was pretty hammered at this point but i remember my gf n her teacher both walking outside to smoke a cigarette and when they came back in she whispered to me that he wanted to have a threesome with us.
Honestly i was completely shocked n scared, i felt my penis shrivel up from the anxiety. I asked her if that's what she wanted to do she just smiled n shook her head at me. She was just as plastered as was.
I was sitting on the couch n i dropped my pants, she was on her knees on the couch over me and started to jerk my soft cock. I was so ******* i couldn't get hard at all just completely limp dick.
While she was jerking me her teacher stood up n mounted her from behind. I was so ******* i never noticed until he was behind her. At the moment when he went inside her the first time i could see her eyeballs almost pop out of her head.
I was still limp dick hanging out of her mouth and he started to fuck her hard Doggystyle. He was holding her around the waist and pummeling her pussy. The whole time she was squealing like crazy and he was just panting like he'd run a marathon. I just stayed there and he kept fucking her and pushing her more on top of me until she squirted like a fire hydrant all over my lap. At that point we all stopped and i stood up but i was so dizzy i couldn't walk straight. I sat back down on the couch and ******* and and my gf went up stairs with her teacher all night

Last edited:
Back