A questions for the horny cuckolds out there.

How many cuckolds eat their own cum and how often?

• I love the taste of my own seed.

Votes: 39 34.5%
  • I hate the taste of my own seed.

Votes: 5 4.4%
  • Will eat it if i'm asked/ told to.

Votes: 43 38.1%
  • I do it 100% of the times I cum.

Votes: 2 1.8%
  • I do it 75% of the times I cum.

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • I do it 50% of the times I cum.

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • I do it 25% of the times I cum.

Votes: 13 11.5%
  • I never have and can't even contemplate it.

Votes: 7 6.2%
  • I only do it to please my wife or bull.

Votes: 17 15.0%

• Total voters

slinky1

Couple
Real Person
When I met my hubby 10 years ago, he ran me through what a cuckold was and some of the things they get up to. One of those things for him was eating his own cum. I had never seen a man do this before and so he showed me how he would roll over in a self suck position and then just jerk off into his own mouth.

Funnily enough, rather than being shocked or disgusted, I loved watching him do it and still do, occasionally suggesting he do it to show me/ prove to me how horny he is. As a young man he was able to lick the tip of his own cock, and so he would do it quite a lot and often, but sadly for him age and flexibility has prevented him doing it in the last 15 or so years.

So just wondering how many others do it, do you enjoy it and how often do you do it.

I will do it when I am asked, but I would much rather eat one of her lover's cum. There is just a much greater level of humiliation of eating another man's cum than to eat your own. I especially love when my wife ask me if her lover's cum tasted better than mine, She even has one lover that I had to admit that not only did his cum taste better than mine, but it actually taste good. With she fucks him she will sometimes deny me the luxury of getting to lick her clean.

I haven't been cucked by my wife only a past girlfriend. I have eaten BBC cum out of my exes pussy. She also fed me my cum after she gave me a handjob. My first wife did bring up that I could suck my own cock while watching me exercise one day. So I gave it a try and found I could get half of it in my mouth. So I have pop a few shots in my own mouth. I have eaten my current wife's pussy after I shot a load in her. She loves it and so do I.

I have had the experience twice. Once during a femdom session when my wife let me ride her leg. When I came, she gave me the order to lick everything up like a good boy. Another time after my wife give me a blow job. She began to kiss me verry erotic and shared my cum in both our mouths. It was one of the most fantastic sexual experiences I ever had. This way it is not dirty. But I have not yet succeeded in forsing myself to lick my seed.

I eat my own cum most of the time when I jerk off. Sometimes I even position myself so I cum all over my face.
I love to eat my cum out of my wife’s pussy. Sometimes she even demands I do it after I’ve cum in her.
My cuck occasionally does the same, legs over his head and mouth wide open. First time he showed me him doing it I thought it was hilarious... i'd never seen a man eat his own cum before and to ejaculate directly into his own open mouth was something very new to me. We still do it every now and again, like all couples we both sense when there is something we both want, and he wants to do it in front of me and I want to see it. He loves when i cheer him on as well :)))

We have a routine of supervised masturbation when our Black Dom is here. He and my wife make me kneel naked before them, and masturbate. Of course they make me edge myself over and over. Once approved I shoot into my cum-cup and then lick it up. It is pretty intense.

Last edited:
I enjoy eating my own cummies, but it’s different at times. If I masturbate my tiny clit I’ll eat it, but if I have what’s called a sissygasm, either from a BBC or dildo hitting my prostate, I crave that seed, can’t get it in my mouth fast enough, or get enough of it, & the horniness increases thru the roof.
Yes, I see you know what it is to crave.........

Back