a question for other cucks and cuck wannabes

SuziesHusband

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
Canada
There would appear to be more men on here that desire the cuckold lifestyle, than actually live it. For some, it’s the fond memories of a cuckold relationship that went bad, or it’s just an unfulfilled fantasy, but the desire is there. So my question is this; would you be willing to join a cuckold couple as a second cuck? When my Wife gets satisfied by her Lover and Master, she wants to relax and having 2 cucks to massage her and clean her while we get off on each other is something we both enjoy.

My Wife is currently in a committed relationship with her lover and Master, so I get very limited access to her directly, however, she likes to watch men have sex while she chats with her Man. If you a verified male cuck or cuck wannbe and you’d like to chat about this, send me a message.

There would appear to be more men on here that desire the cuckold lifestyle, than actually live it. For some, it’s the fond memories of a cuckold relationship that went bad, or it’s just an unfulfilled fantasy, but the desire is there. So my question is this; would you be willing to join a cuckold couple as a second cuck? When my Wife gets satisfied by her Lover and Master, she wants to relax and having 2 cucks to massage her and clean her while we get off on each other is something we both enjoy.

My Wife is currently in a committed relationship with her lover and Master, so I get very limited access to her directly, however, she likes to watch men have sex while she chats with her Man. If you a verified male cuck or cuck wannbe and you’d like to chat about this, send me a message.
That would be a dream cum true serving you.

Oh. Hot

Back