A Question for all the “studs” 🙂

I first realized it in 7th or 8th grade when my female classmate kept asking me how big it was and lowkey touching it. Funny thing is she was a black girl

That is my guess, too, but I don’t know.
I know I noticed how black guys cocks were much bigger than white dicks when I played basketball in high school and saw them in the shower and locker room. The white guys were embarrassed so they try to cover their dicks with towels while the black guys walked around naked as to show off their big cocks to us white guys. One couldnt divert their eyes from their beautiful BBC's as your eyes would automatically focuses on their big black meat first until the mind has to make a consciously thought to look away but the black guys already know that inferiority thoughts already infiltrated in the minds of the white guys.

Last edited:
To all the bbc studs out there, when (and how) did you first realize that you were especially well-endowed in your package? And when did you discover the effect it had on white women?
I will give a story and context with my answer. The society I grew up in wasn't sexually uber aware, so it was not a big "Thing" about being "well-endowed". I was a big reader, so I read alot about pleasing women before my first fuck. I knew you needed stamina, skills (how to stroke), and be immaginative. So before I even fucked for the first time, I "trained" my mind to control when I bust. So by the time I had my first fuck, I was a wise virgin. I was even already wanting to eat pussy, and I also liked foreplay. My first fuck was with a 19 year old when I was 15. I fucked her so well, and made her cum multiple times that she didn't believe I was a Virgin. She made a big deal about how good I fucked her, but she never mentioned Dick size. Fast forward to when I came to the US at 20 years old. I continued making girls cum and I liked that especially because it meant they wanted more, so I always had a stable of girls to fuck. Even when I fucked my first white girl, my sense was that I could fuck good. It might have been years after being in the states, probably 5 to 6 years before I heard or paid attention to the focus being on the size of the package. I learned that white girls in particular like Big Black Dicks when one of my friend's only game at the club was to dance with the girls, get hard, then tell them straight up that he will make them cum with his big Dick. It always worked and amazed me. I used looks, and was confident in talking, but I was amazed that this Dude was just purely direct at the clubs and got just as much and sometimes even more. Some time after that a Black Girl I was dating mentioned how she liked my Dick size. A little after that a White Girl I was fucking actually measured my Dick. I would say somewhere around those times is when I got the sense that Dick size was a big deal in America period, and with White girls in particular. As to the effect it had on White women. I already knew the advantage I had making women cum, so it was not just an awareness for White women. It was an awareness for all women. When you regularly make women legs tremble and get weak after fucking them, you know you have something good. Is it the Dick size, the stroking, how imaginative you are, or all of the above? I could pick either or all. There is one small downside, if you even wanna call it a downside. Once me and a girl fuck, they always catch feelings. I have never had the situation where a girl just wants to fuck me and keep it as that.

Im gonna guess the first time they were in a shower and saw other guys and noticed their package was larger.
Guys don't look at other guy's Dicks in the locker room. That might be a female thing. The unwritten rule in locker rooms is to keep your eyes chest high. Furthermore, in the locker rooms, unless you are gay, you are gonna be flaccid. There is no reason for a straight guy to have a hard-on in a male locker room.

Guys don't look at other guy's Dicks in the locker room. That might be a female thing. The unwritten rule in locker rooms is to keep your eyes chest high. Furthermore, in the locker rooms, unless you are gay, you are gonna be flaccid. There is no reason for a straight guy to have a hard-on in a male locker room.
Who said anything about hard on’s? I asked my husband who played hockey. He said you didn’t stare or look but over the course of a year you know who was bigger or smaller just by normal locker room business.

Last edited:
To all the bbc studs out there, when (and how) did you first realize that you were especially well-endowed in your package? And when did you discover the effect it had on white women?
I'm not a BBC, stud or otherwise, but I was in the U.S. Army. With twenty or twenty-five men in one shower room, it's just not possible to fake or over-state any physical attribute. There were men of both races who were huge, just as there were the smaller versions of each race. The largest I ever saw was on a white guy from N.Y. It hung almost to his knees! He said the he had trouble getting laid, that most women quickly had a change of heart with they discovered his 'Gift'. Makes sense.

I was never really sure till a girfriend said it. Then it was repeated by other girlfriends over the years. When in doubt trust the trend so to speak. Then I finally measured and did some research, and got some 'scientific' confirmation... Turns out that my 8.25 x 5.5 inch dick is bigger than like 95% of all men according to the stats. Whats crazy is that it can fuck with your head when a chick says that she has had or needs bigger...

True story though... I used to have threesomes with a couple on occasion. One time the dude wanted to suprise his sidepiece by having her wear a blindfold, then me sneak in quietly and not say a word. She was bent over the bed... As soon as I slipped my dick in she goes, [Redwood] is that you?! 😂 Yes ladies and gentlemen thats when you know you have arrived on life, when a woman can recognize your identity from the fit of your dick in her pussy alone. 😜

I was never really sure till a girfriend said it. Then it was repeated by other girlfriends over the years. When in doubt trust the trend so to speak. Then I finally measured and did some research, and got some 'scientific' confirmation... Turns out that my 8.25 x 5.5 inch dick is bigger than like 95% of all men according to the stats. Whats crazy is that it can fuck with your head when a chick says that she has had or needs bigger...

True story though... I used to have threesomes with a couple on occasion. One time the dude wanted to suprise his sidepiece by having her wear a blindfold, then me sneak in quietly and not say a word. She was bent over the bed... As soon as I slipped my dick in she goes, [Redwood] is that you?! 😂 Yes ladies and gentlemen thats when you know you have arrived on life, when a woman can recognize your identity from the fit of your dick in her pussy alone. 😜
That's funny. I like that. I have to agree that a woman saying things about your dick can mess with a guys head. My husband is well endowed, he knows he is well endowed but I still mess with his head during cuck play and it gets to him.

Back