A place for cuckolds and wannabes to chat

No not as of yet, but she has started to see a younger single guy socially just as friends and I am letting nature take its course. I encourage her through my actions such as when he comes over I get the house ready which I feel shows my acceptance. I also make a point of leaving the house prior to him coming over. Prior to my leaving I ask her to let me know when you would like me to come home. I feel at time point if I say anything more it will place unneeded pressure on her.
Just a quick update. Yesterday my wife’s young friend came to our house to drop a few things off. This time he spent close to 45 minutes alone with my wife. I still do not think anything is going on between them but glad they are spending more time together. Nancy did say she will be seeing him again in a couple of weeks.
Seeing and hearing them greet each other on camera gives me that feeling of angst which I really enjoy. It way also nice to see my wife changing her cloths doing her hair prior to his arrival. When I say I would be leaving for work she never encourages me to stay so I get the feeling she enjoys and feels comfortable spends time alone with him. I really hope their friendship grows.

Back