A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

For me I rather have a decent relationship with both so the encounters won't feel odd and we all know each other than just hooking up with strangers. Right now the couple I'm helping out to have a mixed baby with could be considered friends by now. I come over a few nights a week or stay each night while the wife is ovulating to fertilize her eggs. The husband is sterile and can't produce *******. Sometimes we watch TV together and somewhat normal. I just the one who sleeps with the wife and he sleeps in his room. Plus we believes he has low testosterone and not really interested in having sex with his wife. They're cool folks to know.

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
I totally agree with what you just said.

We are a couple & we do this together, we pick the guys together & I make first contact with my husband's blessings, once a connection is made then we insist on email & face pictures & more info it's usually at this point the fakers get weeded out and on this site only one in ten seems to be real

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
6 years later still happening

I always make it clear that I'm the husband and the profile pic you are looking at is Mrs. O.

Guys do message me and assume it's her... but my first statement always makes it clear who you are talking to.

It's well known that it's the husbands that usually set this type of experience up for their wives.
Exactly who wants to see husband’s pic anyways?:)

Yes I prefer chatting and get to video call phase or pics sharing phase once there is alignment. Most ppl just demand pic right away which is so unfair demand when you don’t even want to understand the person.
I don’t like exchanging pics unless there is considerable interest from both sides.

Yes I prefer chatting and get to video call phase or pics sharing phase once there is alignment. Most ppl just demand pic right away which is so unfair demand when you don’t even want to understand the person.
Those are just red flags.

And ive had many conversations with people on this site about photo sharing and everyone has their own opinion on it. But I live in reality and I also recognize that its 2023. My personal feelings is that you should NEVER send photos and videos to strangers. I highly recommend doing a short chat online to just get general questions asked and answered and then you should schedule a video call ASAP.

On that call, you should have some prepared questions to ask. I have been doing this for a very long time, and I also train and coach couples and single women, so I have a full training program already laid out. For me, I am just following a model that works. I know the questions I need to ask, I know the answers I'm looking for and I know the level of seriousness and committment I need from people.

I have had couples be "VERY EXCITED" to start working with me, but then 2 or 3 weeks later forget about their life obligations. Thats why I make sure people tell me their schedule for the next several months and not the next several weeks. What you will find is that most people, maybe 90% of people are "in the moment" and have no interest in long term.

That's not a red flag, but just be aware if you want someone ongoing and long term, you need someone with time and the ability to sustain communications and interactions.

Good luck guys in 2023

Those are just red flags.

And ive had many conversations with people on this site about photo sharing and everyone has their own opinion on it. But I live in reality and I also recognize that its 2023. My personal feelings is that you should NEVER send photos and videos to strangers. I highly recommend doing a short chat online to just get general questions asked and answered and then you should schedule a video call ASAP.

On that call, you should have some prepared questions to ask. I have been doing this for a very long time, and I also train and coach couples and single women, so I have a full training program already laid out. For me, I am just following a model that works. I know the questions I need to ask, I know the answers I'm looking for and I know the level of seriousness and committment I need from people.

I have had couples be "VERY EXCITED" to start working with me, but then 2 or 3 weeks later forget about their life obligations. Thats why I make sure people tell me their schedule for the next several months and not the next several weeks. What you will find is that most people, maybe 90% of people are "in the moment" and have no interest in long term.

That's not a red flag, but just be aware if you want someone ongoing and long term, you need someone with time and the ability to sustain communications and interactions.

Good luck guys in 2023
Thanks! Are you a bull or cuck?

Yeah well said man i hate talking to guys who pretend to be wives

I agree.
But it's kind of obvious, isn't it?

I always if am talking to the man or the lady and go according

What`s preferable, i wonder:

(A) A single man posing as a couple,
(B) A white husband posing as his wife, or
(C) A married Black man posing as a single "bull"?

Please, tell me which of these three you think is most appropriate.
T.Y.
All pretty disrespectful but with C at least your still talking with a bull
And anyway I always imagine with A+B it's a guy
A horny little white guy.🐣

Back