A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

It's just weird to me that a grown man would that. It makes you wonder what is his true intentions. Sound kinda sus to me

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
This is the wife of a couple! My husband never chats with the Bull's on here! It's always me! My husband isn't a cuck either! Can't get to Know the Bull if I'm not the one that has the conversation with him. Ultimately it's my decision who I let fuck me and who I don't! But I do understand that there are men on here that do get off just talking to a Bull and trying to set things up! To each there own! Just not my thing❤️

This is the wife of a couple! My husband never chats with the Bull's on here! It's always me! My husband isn't a cuck either! Can't get to Know the Bull if I'm not the one that has the conversation with him. Ultimately it's my decision who I let fuck me and who I don't! But I do understand that there are men on here that do get off just talking to a Bull and trying to set things up! To each there own! Just not my thing❤️
As you said... to each their own. i can imagine different arrangements and scenarios. For me and my ex girlfriend it was her to do the communication for the most part. Our arrangement was that she would tell the p.o.i. upfront that i was able to read any online communication she would have with him. Some guys were interested in getting to know me a bit and asked me to chime in in some parts of the chat. ;)
Both my Woman and me did not want to exclude any of us because we considered any "side-action" to be something that we did together as a couple, foremost. It actually created a lot of trust between us and was the basis for uncountable amounts of us sharing our fantasies, naughty talk and roleplay when we were just the two of us prior to a playdate, before we were able to arrange something.
But TBH for the most part what we did was seated in the offline world as she enjoyed big time to seduce a guy in sort of a "pick-up game" and i can only and truthfully say, that was always hot to witness! 😍

From my experience, you are the exception and not the rule ! Main reason I've stopped posting and searching. Never seems to be women looking

From my experience, you are the exception and not the rule ! Main reason I've stopped posting and searching. Never seems to be women looking
I understand!
It's sad that women are missing out on a Bull because of it though!

So...you're trying to get with a hotwife, but you're unwilling to talk to her husband?
I don't think that's the issue! I think the issue is the husband pretending to be the wife, and not talking to the wife at all. It's wasting the Bull's time. Ultimately it's the wife's decision, not the husband!

Back