A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Much appreciate your thoughts and advice, most of the time I can tell who I am talking too and if I’m not sure, I simply ask...you would be surprised how many guys on here pretending to be a couple... sometimes you have to be a bit crafty to weed them out and expose them...but yes you make very good valid points in your message...Thanks

To clarify our interactions here.
1- I am a moderator and my husband never uses this feature because he respects my responsibility to everyone here. He could care less.
2- Whenever my husband is going to talk to someone he will let them know in his first message to whomever he starts a conversation with.
3- 99.9% of the time you are conversing with me. I don’t mind anyone at all asking if it’s me or my husband having a conversation with you. Please feel free.
4- me or my husband takes all the pictures of me. Some are older like 5 years and some are a couple weeks old. I have no reason to lie to anyone here. Defeats the purpose.
5- My husband and I have met 3 black guys and none were our cup of tea. We have special circumstances where we rarely get the opportunity to meet someone these days. But the time will come, hopefully sooner rather than later. Plus we know who that person is, and he is a member here. That’s as far into it as we will go. Maybe if we are lucky and we meet with him he will allow us to write about our first time and include some pictures.

To sum up, You are talking to me, I am the wife. My husband does read my conversations because he likes to, and I like the fact he likes to also. I am real in every way and just because I haven’t been with a black guy, yet. Doesn’t mean we won’t. We will but now with COVID-19 it seems like we will all need to be in hazmat suits, as my husband likes to say.
Best wishes to everyone and please by all means, STAY SAFE!
Spoken like a real Queen of Spades.cx

As I have mentioned in our other posts, my wife told me to do all of the posting for the both of us. So at times when there is a question for the wives or girl friends, it is I who posts, but I post what she tells me to post. Although she is attractive to many guys and has no problem turning heads, her one fault (if it is a fault) is that her spelling is not up to *******. The print in these posts is black and white, and there is absolutely no telling by the color of the text, but WORDS in a post can sometimes reveal a male or female either acting alone or together with his/her 'other' half. At any rate, we always consult with each other before either of us wants to post a reply or to post a subject.

I always make it clear that I'm the husband and the profile pic you are looking at is Mrs. O.

Guys do message me and assume it's her... but my first statement always makes it clear who you are talking to.

It's well known that it's the husbands that usually set this type of experience up for their wives.
Precisely. My wife is super intrigued, like wants to meet two bbc guys in Vegas with me and have me approach them about what she wants. She’s nasty and dirty but shy. Probably because she has the exact profile of what black guys look for- tall, a little thick, huge tits, pretty pussy and absolutely loves bbc and sucking cock

I have also a note for the hubbies and for the so called couples:
I'm(we are) aware that most of the time is the hubby here,but do You think that i'm (we are) here to read("to listen") the husbands fantasies over and over ?
When it comes to arranging a date, the immediate answer is we are busy, we have family problems and so on,bla,bla,bla.
🤔🤨🙄

I have also a note for the hubbies and for the so called couples:
I'm(we are) aware that most of the time is the hubby here,but do You think that i'm (we are) here to read("to listen") the husbands fantasies over and over ?
When it comes to arranging a date, the immediate answer is we are busy, we have family problems and so on,bla,bla,bla.
🤔🤨🙄
So true and they are balling things up for genuine couples, be like me and be honest, single guy obsessed with this, hoping to find a girl who I would eventually breach this subject with

Very good thread. For me, i'm very firm in not even considering a man if they don't live within, at the most, 1 hour from me. I'll talk through PM with anyone though. This place is a good learning area for new people to do discovery and seeing what others have to say. I must admit that some of the threads are a bit unusual to me but, then again, I didn't know much about it from the beginning. 👩‍🦰

To clarify our interactions here.
1- I am a moderator and my husband never uses this feature because he respects my responsibility to everyone here. He could care less.
2- Whenever my husband is going to talk to someone he will let them know in his first message to whomever he starts a conversation with.
3- 99.9% of the time you are conversing with me. I don’t mind anyone at all asking if it’s me or my husband having a conversation with you. Please feel free.
4- me or my husband takes all the pictures of me. Some are older like 5 years and some are a couple weeks old. I have no reason to lie to anyone here. Defeats the purpose.
5- My husband and I have met 3 black guys and none were our cup of tea. We have special circumstances where we rarely get the opportunity to meet someone these days. But the time will come, hopefully sooner rather than later. Plus we know who that person is, and he is a member here. That’s as far into it as we will go. Maybe if we are lucky and we meet with him he will allow us to write about our first time and include some pictures.

To sum up, You are talking to me, I am the wife. My husband does read my conversations because he likes to, and I like the fact he likes to also. I am real in every way and just because I haven’t been with a black guy, yet. Doesn’t mean we won’t. We will but now with COVID-19 it seems like we will all need to be in hazmat suits, as my husband likes to say.
Best wishes to everyone and please by all means, STAY SAFE!
👍🏿

Very good thread. For me, i'm very firm in not even considering a man if they don't live within, at the most, 1 hour from me. I'll talk through PM with anyone though. This place is a good learning area for new people to do discovery and seeing what others have to say. I must admit that some of the threads are a bit unusual to me but, then again, I didn't know much about it from the beginning. 👩‍🦰
Good reply

Mike, thank you for continuing to put yourself out there as a mentor to these men. Us real hotwives need more men like you. You are the real deal and you continue to put in so much work for the greater good. ❤️❤️❤️

I have always found the men for my wife unless it was one she met while out. At first she met men at the local club but she preferred online. We had profiles on sites like AFF. We never shared pictures and i was always honest. Usually my wife's first contact with a prospective man was a phone conversation which could clinch the deal or not or lead to more chats. We were always upfront with what she liked but also open to the fact that other people have their preferences. Over the years we met many people and most were fun

Back