A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

Yes I know I was hoping they travel to Atlanta
LOL...you're in Atlanta. That's one of the hotbeds of IR lifestyle activities. Hell...I was just down there for the Splash Mocha event. Half the folks there were from the area. I'm just saying...no need to be thirsty when there's "water" all around you.
Good Luck!

LOL...you're in Atlanta. That's one of the hotbeds of IR lifestyle activities. Hell...I was just down there for the Splash Mocha event. Half the folks there were from the area. I'm just saying...no need to be thirsty when there's "water" all around you.
Good Luck!
I’m not being thirsty just want to let a woman know that she is hot and sexy. The event was folks mainly from other states. Atlanta is a hotbed for IR but not constantly level to folks that plays

I’m not being thirsty just want to let a woman know that she is hot and sexy. The event was folks mainly from other states. Atlanta is a hotbed for IR but not constantly level to folks that plays
I was actually there. And there were A LOT ...A LOT of couples and guys from the area A LOT. I've been in this lifestyle for 15 years. And have traveled to IR lifestyle events all over the country and the GA ATL area is always strongly represented. Always. That's why they chose to have an event there.
Happy Hunting!

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Husband and I
both are on here using this site so if you're not sure who your talking with ask cuz were both here for same reason !!!!
For us to fulfill our fantasies

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.

Thank you for the reminder & i'll keep this in mind & my heart also 💯

Husband and I
both are on here using this site so if you're not sure who your talking with ask cuz were both here for same reason !!!!
For us to fulfill our fantasies
So why not get a couples profile instead of a "female". I think being upfront about who you are is the first step! Why say your a female when your a couple??? I think that's the whole point of this thread lol. And also getting verified helps tremendously

So why not get a couples profile instead of a "female". I think being upfront about who you are is the first step! Why say your a female when your a couple??? I think that's the whole point of this thread lol. And also getting verified helps tremendously
There could have been a change in marital status since joining the site? So there should be some fluidity with one's marital status as people can get married or divorced within a period of time? And if you are of the LGBTQ+ mindset one may also allow a change of gender as well? :unsure:

What`s preferable, i wonder:

(A) A single man posing as a couple,
(B) A white husband posing as his wife, or
(C) A married Black man posing as a single "bull"?

Please, tell me which of these three you think is most appropriate.
T.Y.
how about a married woman or single woman posting, if she is wanting black dick, yeah i know it sounds crazy but maybe husbands should give that a try.

how about a married woman or single woman posting, if she is wanting black dick, yeah i know it sounds crazy but maybe husbands should give that a try.
Sorry, not sure what you are trying to say?

My statement was meant to give a hint that there are more ways than one how people can and do misrepresent themselves in here. - And none of them are good or even acceptable.

Yes this is true in my case I send the guys to my wife and let them chat and I sit back and wait for her decision

I am in full agreement with you. I have no issue talking to husbands, as long as they are sincere and honest. In fact, i like cuckold men a great deal because they tend to be very nice and polite.

honesty is the only policy, and do not post photos of your wife or gf if she hasn't given you consent.
My wife is always on the hunt for cock and yes I help her find what she wants yes I’m a cock hound for her

I feel that we have so much technology and yet people - men do not know how to communicate .
Many don't even state a name? we they answer an Ad . . We do not live together but will eventually verify as a couple.
We are new on this site ..we didn't set out for BBC ...But so far it seems there is a very real vibe with the men and couples I've talked to so far. I think there will always be horny men wanting to get off and fake post. There is something about this site that is very specialized
and I hope I am right in my thinking that the percentage are real. We are on many sites AFF, ALT.COM, Fetlife ,wifelovers cuckcoldchat
I hope we find our Bull here .

I feel that we have so much technology and yet people - men do not know how to communicate .
Many don't even state a name? we they answer an Ad . . We do not live together but will eventually verify as a couple.
We are new on this site ..we didn't set out for BBC ...But so far it seems there is a very real vibe with the men and couples I've talked to so far. I think there will always be horny men wanting to get off and fake post. There is something about this site that is very specialized
and I hope I am right in my thinking that the percentage are real. We are on many sites AFF, ALT.COM, Fetlife ,wifelovers cuckcoldchat
I hope we find our Bull here .
But you still have to get verified!

What`s preferable, i wonder:

(A) A single man posing as a couple,
(B) A white husband posing as his wife, or
(C) A married Black man posing as a single "bull"?

Please, tell me which of these three you think is most appropriate.
T.Y.
POSING is the operative word in that question. I do most of the talking on here and usually state that, but we always meet as a couple

bro 100 you talking the true.

Back