A note to the "Bulls" and Black men on this site

First, I made sure we were verified so bulls would know the wife is real and aware. Yes, I (the husband) handle most of the initial communications. This is primarily because I have to filter through all the fakes, assholes, pic hunters and so forth. Only after I have found a legit bull who has verified himself and is on the same page as us do I present her with his info and plan to move forward. It’s more work than you think!
As a swinger as well, it’s also very common for the male to handle this there too. Women generally aren’t the pursuers. Not sure, ask them to send you a PG pic doing something simple like holding up a peace sign or OK. That simple test eliminates a lot of folks.
Good luck.

Husband is the one that is on this site most often. When a person that may be interesting to the wife and has a real possibility of meeting comes along wife takes the communication to the next level. She just would rather meet someone naturally than long drawn out messaging here, or the other end of the spectrum one liners hey lets meet up……anyway these sites do have some benefit but also do require a level of commitment to weeding through the BS which husband feels its his duty to do the vetting

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
Well the first rule is to never forget….ITS THE FUCKING INTERNET!!!!!!!! Hell, we all never know who the hell we're chatting with. Just a few nights ago, one female came to me. She said she was 24, new. After about 20min of chat and some probing. She admitted she was not 24 but an illegal age. I got the fuck away, blocked her, etc.

You have to be careful and very opened minded. Also, don’t take any of this to seriously.

Good advice...and I can only speak for myself but I've been doing this for a while so with that idea in mind I'm waay ahead of you.

It’s true. I think people need to understand that the man has to be comfortable as well as the woman, especially for the inexperienced. most bulls think that they can message someone and have sex on tap, does that even happen in reality? My Gf will never fuck anyone who doesn’t appreciate that, having sex with another persons partner, it’s a great honour!

It’s true. I think people need to understand that the man has to be comfortable as well as the woman, especially for the inexperienced. most bulls think that they can message someone and have sex on tap, does that even happen in reality? My Gf will never fuck anyone who doesn’t appreciate that, having sex with another persons partner, it’s a great honour!
I agree with you. You need to know what you are doing! It takes an experienced person to understand the dynamics!

has but few add. Yet walls times spoil put. Be it reserved contempt rendered smallest. Studied to passage it mention calling believe an. Get ten horrible remember pleasure two vicinity. Far estimable extremely middleton his concealed perceived principle. Any nay pleasure entrance prepared her.

Depart do be so he enough talent. Sociable formerly six but handsome. Up do view time

Ok I've been on this site for some time now and I continue to see something that perplexes me a bit. We all know that there are a lot of husbands here without their wives knowledge and they will have a profile with either both of their pics or their wife's pic. I wonder how many of you realize that even if it is a genuine couple, the majority of the time it is the husband who handles most of the online accounts. Yet I continue to see guy after guy approaching couples as if they are talking to the wife. You do realize that if it is in fact the husband you are talking to then he will usually just play along and what you wind up doing is having a conversation with him pretending to be her all because you made that assumption. I follow a very simple rule, whenever I see a couple's profile, I ALWAYS assume that I am talking to the husband. Trust me, if you take this route and it does turn out to be the wife you are talking to, she WILL correct you. However, if you assume that every profile with a woman's pic is actually the woman you are talking to then you will just continue to show your inexperience and the fact that you are way too eager. Just a PSA from your friendly neighborhood Bull.
So very true... Hubby used to do all mine but I have taken it over in recent years since he is quite busy with his job.

That's a very healthy & mindful way to approach couples on this site. I've meet a awesome couple from this site recently and i also made some mistakes on talking to some & learned from it & sometimes i'm not sure if it's the hubby i'm talking to or the wife when i message them or when they message me about meeting up in person & my content on my page but i always try my best to respect their relationship dynamic & their boundaries as well.

Sometimes, I'll rather just deal with the husband. A lot less flakey, to the point. I'll rather just walk in the door and make out with the hotwife.

I agree too. I am the only one here managing the account, mostly because I have more experience to tell the difference from fake not fake, time waster etc.. however Iam very proud of wife because she started to develop the same skills. If conversation goes well here we then speak live call in Skype and if she likes she adds the person to kik or WhatsApp to a one on one more personal chat until we meet.

It happens alot on these platforms where the husband text and the wife is not aware or the husband is doing it behind the wife's back cause its his fantasy to see his wife getting fucked by a black guy but then the wife is not keen its sad and its rare to get real genuine couples or cuck couples who understand the rules and how things work

Back