A Little Different Question

Cafeohlay

Male
Real Person
From
MT, US
So I have a different question for the crowd. We all know when the ladies are out, they have different ways to indicate they are in the lifestyle, jewelry, temporary/permanent tats, etc. my questions are these:

What are things that black men can wear to show they are in the lifestyle?

What is something you’ve seen the men wear or have on that tells you they are ready ?

In the past I have seen guys wear a tee shirt with a picture if a Black Rooster (A Black Cock). Not sure it worked. I have seen guys going commando while wearing shorts with a six inch in seam. Not sure it worked either.

I have seen guys wearing speedos (banana hammock version). Yes Speedo does make a boxer version I know as I own two pairs.

I have seen guys wearing white silk boxers fly sewn closed near transparent when wet on the beach.

In clubs I have seen guys wearing either white or tan linen pants and shirt while commando.

So I have a different question for the crowd. We all know when the ladies are out, they have different ways to indicate they are in the lifestyle, jewelry, temporary/permanent tats, etc. my questions are these:

What are things that black men can wear to show they are in the lifestyle?

What is something you’ve seen the men wear or have on that tells you they are ready ?
Honestly as pioneering and trendsetting as we are in the world especially in the entertainment industry we have really taken a passive and very discreet approach towards the lifestyle. I would say that it is because the lifestyle is a discreet lifestyle. We enjoy hiding our lifestyle in plain.

For the most part us bulls really don't have a global mainstream lifestyle symbol or crest that represents us and our role in the lifestyle. Again it's because none of us have has stepped out and actively initiated a trend.

It's funny because I get approached by men in the gym who are with women. I always have my earbuds in so they have to interrupt me and they attempt to initiate small talk or a conversation about things like my Under Armour gym shoes or an exercise. The problem with me is that I would rather focus on my workout than talk to some guy in the gym and I understand how awkward it would look if his woman was the one approaching me to flirt with me. I know that I would be alot more receptive if the conversation was about the lifestyle but how weird would that be starting a conversation with a stranger about the lifestyle if he not in the lifestyle so there in lies the dilemma.

So the answer is that we need to step out and pioneer a lifestyle popular symbol or crest so that anyone in the lifestyle anywhere in the world will openly recognize it.

I made this breathable Under Armour mask for the gym by ordering this breathable fabric mask, and ordering some Under Armour iron on stickers and just ironing them on. What I am going to do is order some kind of small all white spade symbol and hopefully will be a spade with either bull horns, a spade with a K in the middle of it, or a spade with a crown and then iron that sticker on the right shoulder of my black gym hoodie just like I made my mask and see what happens?

I definitely get alot of swinger vibes in the gym. Either men who are with women will talk to me or the couple will separate and for some strange reason the female will work out all the way on the other side of the room from her man next to me possibly seeing if I would flirt with her or hit on her. I always use the mirrors and it never fails that the guy is watching from across the room. I don't get the vibe that the guy is jealous and is watching his woman in police mode. I honestly feel like she is the actually bait trying to see if I will hit on her despite her man being in the same room. I would rather put the symbol on my shoulder and have one of them just say "Hey I noticed that symbol on your shoulder" then we engage directly into a conversation about the lifestyle.

So here's a picture of the mask I made and some possible shapes for a iron on sticker to put on my shoulder to make it clear that I am a guy in the lifestyle. Now the symbol would likely be the same size as my Under Armour stickers on my mask if I can find the right symbol. What I am going to be looking for is a white spade with a k in it or a white spade with bull horns.

So I'm going to find a sticker iron it on my gym shirt and see what happens?

Attachments

• 20210127_120509.jpg
    20210127_120509.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 12
  • stock-vector-king-of-spades-in-the-crown-creative-icon-vector-illustration-1502109194.jpg
    stock-vector-king-of-spades-in-the-crown-creative-icon-vector-illustration-1502109194.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 13
  • king-of-spades-deck-of-cards-poker-symbol-poker-mens-premium-t-shirt (1).jpg
    king-of-spades-deck-of-cards-poker-symbol-poker-mens-premium-t-shirt (1).jpg
    13.2 KB · Views: 10
  • 163724345-stock-vector-black-spade-with-bull-head-inside.jpg
    163724345-stock-vector-black-spade-with-bull-head-inside.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 11
If he's wearing a tailored suit then he's already doing better than 90% of guys I've met

only remember one, on Barbados a white T-shirt with a small decal on the right shoulder I'll see if i can find it I've seen it in a tattoo

Back