A lil humor today!

@Freespirit1 you still have me blocked?
Blocked??? I did not block you.

But I will tell you that all you have to do to a girl is put your hands on her neck, then feel her body language. If you get the vibe she likes it, then slowly apply more pressure with a gradual increase. Then you can go from there whether next time she wants choked or if she just likes her neck squeezed a little.

Thank you for that, it's such a taboo thing and you don't want to ruin the dicking down.
I did not think it was that taboo. But yeah, you will be able to test & see.
If she does not like it then back off. I would not suggest to ******* her out the first time you put your hands around her neck if she responds well from it. But build up to it or discuss it. Onviously if it is a partner or girlfriend that you are having repeat sex with... Trust needs built up for being actually choked! But hands around the neck & then added pressure..... ⚡️!

There is a good chance that she may not have had it before but discovers she likes the feeling.
You could awaken a curiosity or desire she did not even know she had.

Imagine her telling her friend, "He put his hand around my neck & I liked it! I would not think I would but I liked it!! And I want more of it!!"

Back