A lil humor today!

Is that a dig on @Bick Muchem & me? Lol

Because I think my advice should be public & taken by more men.
@Freespirit1; i didn't read all of your comments as i just saw a ton of posts with no humor related content in them - hence my comment. No dig, and alot of people on here don't read, they only oogle with their *******-shot red eye-balls and drool over pics so if you were trying to provide some advice then it definitely went over everyone's heads, including mine and probably the person it was directed at as well.

and for some more playful HUMOR related to the topic here:
"If her bra matches her panties when you take off her clothes, it wasn't you who decided to have sex."

It could also mean:

"she quickly got dressed and, Ooh! Surprise matching"

"It was right after laundry day"

"As a guy I never pay attention, because if I am getting laid then we both might of had too much to ******* and I wouldn't even remember what color they were much less where they even ended up in the morning when we both were getting dressed to."

"When it came to the BigBlackBull, she was hoping to show off"

(just laugh - its only comedy) :bigsmile::lips:

Last edited:
Hahahahaha!
No... The thought of it being public & more guys should do it... Was just an "in the moment" attempt to be a little jokey back at you.

And... Thanks for your opinion on the matching underwear.

Hahahahaha!
No... The thought of it being public & more guys should do it... Was just an "in the moment" attempt to be a little jokey back at you.

And... Thanks for your opinion on the matching underwear.
:lips: - for the record I'm not a color-blind nor an oblivious clueless guy and I do appreciate a woman who gets her self dolled up and has on a nice set of matching bras and panties.

If her set is matching a guy owes it to her to make sure she gets fucked good that night. :blackgrimace::sex:

050abc195ab3c057344d300c39f14414420a5-wm.jpg

selectionbrastockings_xlarge.png

A-temp-QoS-1.jpg
A-temp-QoS-2.jpg

:lips: - for the record I'm not a color-blind nor an oblivious clueless guy and I do appreciate a woman who gets her self dolled up and has on a nice set of matching bras and panties. If her set is matching a guy owes it to her to make sure she gets fucked good that night. :blackgrimace::sex:
Now THESE are BITCHES on the prowl for COCK ...
female_pantiless-CAPTION.jpg .......GIF_GrouchoMarx.gif

image.jpg
:lips: - for the record I'm not a color-blind nor an oblivious clueless guy and I do appreciate a woman who gets her self dolled up and has on a nice set of matching bras and panties. If her set is matching a guy owes it to her to make sure she gets fucked good that night. :blackgrimace::sex:

Lmao!
I would comment further on that & about how a guy would know if they were my prey...
But that might turn this into a private conversation on a public post. I wouldn't want to be that type. @bigblackbull76

Back