a dream i had..

i was brutally fucked in my living room by two well hung black thugs.. so hard that i was scared and cried and hurt... my home was full of blacks chilling around taking drinks from my fridge chating and taking turns on me.. then i heard screams and cries from my sisters room the moans filled the house.. tho her cries were of terror but she totally beg them to fuck her and abuse her as they please... then as one thug came in my mouth slap me with his huge cock and moved i saw a big BBC thugs line up to my sister room... and then i saw another BBC in my face and with a slap i was ordered to open my mouth, and as i did i heard an scream from my sis then a slap and some guy telling her to shut the fuck up.. then i herd her muffled mouns and sobs.. i wish i saw her then.. i bet she served 4 or 5 at a time.. then the alarm clock woke me up... what do you think it meant?

its her btw..

Attachments

• 337603631.jpg
    337603631.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 68
  • 954405673.jpg
    954405673.jpg
    138.7 KB · Views: 67
  • 1629249275.jpg
    1629249275.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 58
another dream...

i was walking with my lil sister shopping when a van stopped by with several black thugs inside.. they yelled to my sister to come with them but she ignored them they told her again with insults and commanding voice but she grabbed my hand and started to go faster pulling me with her.. then they got out of the car and grabbed her other hand and yelled "BITCH! we told you to come with us!" she went pale with fear.. "please.. no.." but they told her say good bye to your friend here with a sinister smile she muttered "its my big brother" they looked at me and ordered me to come closer i came closer and was knock out with an punch to the face.. i woke up in an warehouse of some kind with me and my sister naked then came those thugs and with a smile and a they ordered me to hold my sister down as they fucked her one by one and made me to see her crying face and hear her sobs it seem to last for ever then they made clear to my sis that i had an erection and took her away.. after some time an old black guy came to me and put an video of my lil sister getting used and ****** to say how much she love BBC and what a worthless sissy her big bro is.. then he gave me some used condoms and said its my lunch from my sister.. he came twice a day brining a new vid of my sister she looked like an well used hate fuck toy.. then with usual insults she turned to one of the thugs and asked if they can train me as her whore sister.. with a smile they said yes then i saw a dozen black thugs with huge BBC i mean no less than 10 inch each come tword me i panicked and woke up.. i was soo scared and turned on at the same time....
i realize that its really fucked up.. but hope you like...

Back