A Bull's Eye View of Being with MT1975

MT1975

Couple
From
TX, US
The Cum Slut Chronicles - A Bull's Eye View of Being with MT1975

This was written by a black bull we met with some time back. It's a different writing style but should let you know what being with me is like:

I went to meet (The) Cumslut and her hubby in their hotel room. After a short, but friendly, introduction and a *******, Cumslut, without warning, disrobed and crawled onto the edge of the bed, assuming the doggystyle position. Her hubby gave me the go ahead nod, so I immediately bent down behind that big white ass, separated those cheeks, and started to lick on that clit and suck on that soon to be dripping, and throbbing pussy.

Then I moved my tongue up and into her asshole as she started to push her big white ass onto my face. I began fingering her tight, now butter like pussy at the same time. The anal stimulation and the butter fingering had her smothering and rubbing her ass into my face with excitement. Not to feel left out of the genital stimulation, I soon crawled up under her, on my back, continuing to finger and lick that dripping pussy, while she wrapped her hot lips and tongue, slobbering, around my dick and balls.

After what seemed like forever, trying to hold back from cumming in the back of her throat, and smelling Cumslut’s ass in my face, it was time put her out of her misery. I got from under her and got behind her, as hubby got in position in front of her to experience the mouth watering and slobbering treat that I just had.

I mounted her pussy with my cock in record time, as that swollen bad boy got sucked into that throbbing pussy. As I started to pound it out harder and harder, her sweaty ass cheek clappin’ became more furious. Just when I though I was getting carried away with the pounding, she started to scream “harder!”. Then, when I stuck my finger in her asshole, for added stimulation, she looked back at me annoyed with her face beet red, and said “Is that all you have for my fuckin’ asshole?”

Not wanting to disappoint, I pulled it out of the pussy and lubed it up extra good. It took a minute, but we got it in there! A tight fuckin’ fit. But it was worth the work! As she got comfortable, she started moving her asshole back and forth on my big dick, feverishly stroking it, while screaming and growling in between profanities.

But then she started begging for more! So hubby did the right thing, grudgingly pulled his dick out of her throat, got under her, on his back, and happily let his dick get sucked into her vacuum pussy. Cumslut, now looking down at hubby, face to face, began to claw, and then pull the sheets out from out the bed, as her body gyrated tighter and harder. Then, after a tight silence, as the over stimulation finally overcame her, she screamed out, quivering, in what seemed to be over a minute! Interrupted, only by her saying “oh fuck, I’m STILL cumming!”

That long first orgasm, was followed by several, neighbor rooms wakening more, while in that fuck whore sandwiched position. After a while, I could not hold back in that nasty asshole any longer, and as she felt me swell up even more, figuring I’m about to burst, she begged me to pull it out and in put it in her salivating mouth.

After her husband hurriedly pulled out from under her, I yanked it out of her throbbing, now gaping asshole and brought it to her face. She smelled it for a split second, smiled, and then engulfed it into her mouth like she was fuckin’ starving! Gag sucking it, feverishly, like she was cleaning it off, I couldn’t hold back anymore. I burst a BIG ass hot load down her throat. Cumslut, unhesitatingly, gulped it down, and then looked up at me, smiling like a butcher’s dog. Then let out a belch, and began smelling and sucking her nasty juices off of my balls, like a true cumslut whore, as hubby looked on with proud approval. Her nasty ass was just warming up….

Midway through our second fuck-session, Michelle’s laying on top of me, chest to chest, skin to skin, while I insert and start pumping my rock hard dick in and out of her sloppy, wet pussy, her feeling it all the way in her stomach.

All the while, we’re continuously kissing, intensely and deeply. Meanwhile, Ron, Michelle’s husband, runs behind her, and shoves his dick in her puckered butthole. Her hips start pumpin’, in rhythm, with both of us.

Then, as Ron’s about to cum, he pulls his dick out of her asshole (as I begin to crawl out from under her, between her legs.), and hurriedly brings it to cumslut’s (AKA Michelle) mouth, where she gladly sucks and clean it off, before guzzling down his hot load. Then, as she continues to suck on his dirty ass dick, I get behind her, and get ready to take my turn, to shove my dick into her now gaping and quivering asshole.

Loosened for me already, by kind Ron. As I gently stick my throbbing cock in, she gasps. Then, as I slowly start pickin' up speed, Michelle begins to work in tandem with me, bouncing those big ass white cheeks off of my hips, until it reaches a feverish pitch. As I reach down and start rubbing Michelle’s clit, while still in her ass, she spits Ron's dick out of her slut mouth, to get out her moans and screams of carnality.

Michelle’s screams get louder and louder as she feels my dick get more swollen through my pounding thrusts, ready to explode at any moment. Ron, losing patience, shoves his dick back into Michelle’s mouth, and starts ******* feeding it to her, until she happily and sloppily takes over.

Then, the moment: Ron can't hold back, with his dick down Michelle’s throat, and watching her getting fucked in the ass; me, fuckin' that big, white, whore ass, has me on edge; and Michelle, experiencing over stimulation, anally and clitorally, can’t hold back.

We all get off at the same time! Ron, down the throat (guzzled), me in the rectum (heaven), and Michelle, ALL OVER her body. Then I pull my cum coated cock out of Michelle’s asshole, and put it into her wide open mouth, where she licks and cleans off my cum and her nasty juices...like the stank ass whore she is.

25.jpg

Last edited:
Back