A bull fucking both couple's assholes

Ok

It would NOT be Gay - Bi very possibly but not gay

As far as the BULL is concerned he is fucking the female as well as the male - so at the most he is Bi (if he was gay he would only be fucking the male)

ON THE OTHER HAND VERY POSSIBLY THE BULL IS STRAIGHT (not at all interested in men - except when "using the male" in a cuckold couple)
IN WHICH CASE HE IS EXPRESSING HIS DOMINANCE

Myself like many white cuckold males like to be submissive (depending on the relationship and or situation) to the bull or girl but also like or want to be "used" "abused" "humiliated" even treated like a sissy (this is a common part of the cuckold relationship)

NOW

In my case I am 100% straight - I do not enjoy sex with men - I am not attracted to men in any way shape or form
(honestly I wish I was at least bi -- as a 60 year old over weight white man with a small to average size "penis" it is actually easy to find younger bi or gay kinky Black men - were as it is almost impossible to find kinky younger white girls willing to be in a cuckold relationship with)

As a cuckold i love being submissive (either to the bull or the girl) in a cuckold situation., as a act of submission - not "sex" if she wants/requires me to or if the bull is Dominate and requires me to:

i enjoy being ****** (required) to fluff

i like clean up - including the bulls cock

LOVE sloppy seconds.

With a truly Dominate BULL and or for my young lady's amusement i aslo
LOVE - the ultimate - submission and humiliation for a straight male being fucked and bred by a BBC

Now by the same token i am just as happy eating her cream pie as long as i get sloppy seconds and not "servicing" the bull

alot of you will call me gay - wish i was....
many will call me bi - possibly but not by the definition of bi as i understand it
i however know i am straight

i cant see why anyone in this lifestyle would have a issue in any way???

I personally would never be able to look at my husband the same or have any respect for him much less meet up with the black guy ever again. Any man that allows another man to fuck him in the ass or puts his dick in another man's ass is gay in my eyes, don't try and sugar coat it with being bi, it's gay.
FACTS i really don't understand this male gay ******* and great way for disease to spread... Fuck That???

The problem is not the gay part it's these DL guy's who cheat and spread disease so i stay far away from bi/gay dude's definitely and i don't even feel comfortable around the LGBT COMMUNITY. But to each their own if it not a BIOLOGICAL FEMALE... Bye Felicia. ?

Ok

As far as the BULL is concerned he is fucking the female as well as the male - so at the most he is Bi (if he was gay he would only be fucking the male)

ON THE OTHER HAND VERY POSSIBLY THE BULL IS STRAIGHT (not at all interested in men - except when "using the male" in a cuckold couple)

Myself like many white cuckold males like to be submissive (depending on the relationship and or situation) to the bull or girl but also like or want to be "used" "abused" "humiliated" even treated like a sissy (this is a common part of the cuckold relationship)

NOW

In my case I am 100% straight - I do not enjoy sex with men - I am not attracted to men in any way shape or form
(honestly I wish I was at least bi -- as a 60 year old over weight white man with a small to average size "penis" it is actually easy to find younger bi or gay kinky Black men - were as it is almost impossible to find kinky younger white girls willing to be in a cuckold relationship with)

As a cuckold i love being submissive (either to the bull or the girl) in a cuckold situation., as a act of submission - not "sex" if she wants/requires me to or if the bull is Dominate and requires me to:

LOVE sloppy seconds.

LOVE - the ultimate - submission and humiliation for a straight male being fucked and bred by a BBC

Now by the same token i am just as happy eating her cream pie as long as i get sloppy seconds and not "servicing" the bull

many will call me bi - possibly but not by the definition of bi as i understand it

If you engage in sexual acts with the same sex you GAY so all that PC bullshit is out the window bro

Ok

NOW

LOVE sloppy seconds.

Using the word bi means nothing to straight male. Bi is the same ******* as being Gay. If you will eat another mans cum your Gay. If you will suck another mans Dick your gay. If you will get fucked in the ass your gay. Bi sexual should not be a word. Oh and as far as you being ? % straight. Wrong your are ?% gay.

Using the word bi means nothing to straight male. Bi is the same ******* as being Gay. If you will eat another mans cum your Gay. If you will suck another mans Dick your gay. If you will get fucked in the ass your gay. Bi sexual should not be a word. Oh and as far as you being ? % straight. Wrong your are ?% gay.
Thank you bro people always trying to swerve around ******* with pollitical correctness i completely agree he GAY?

This is the problem with this site the sissy white boys who claim to be straight or bi, are lying to themselves. It is more socially acceptable to be married and act like you are bi then say you are really gay. If you are a man and you are letting any man bang your asshole, or your mouth then you are gay. You can try to convince yourself that your bi or just like being dominated but you are seriously lying to your wife and yourself.

No Real Straight Bull is going to bang another guy in the ass, have him lick or suck his cock. It is not going to happen and if you find someone that will then like you they are gay just like you. Thank you to all of you who said all this already. This site has gotten out of hand with the gay cucks, and they are taking over with their over the top fantasies. This is not reality, not even close to it. A Real Straight Bull is not looking for you to clean his cock or have you involved at all. He will let you watch and when he leaves you can do whatever you want to your wife but he is not gonna want you touching him at any time.

To you gay cucks maybe its time for you to come out of the closet to your wife. You are just doing all this to get yourself some not for her enjoyment at all.

This is the problem with this site the sissy white boys who claim to be straight or bi, are lying to themselves. It is more socially acceptable to be married and act like you are bi then say you are really gay. If you are a man and you are letting any man bang your asshole, or your mouth then you are gay. You can try to convince yourself that your bi or just like being dominated but you are seriously lying to your wife and yourself.

No Real Straight Bull is going to bang another guy in the ass, have him lick or suck his cock. It is not going to happen and if you find someone that will then like you they are gay just like you. Thank you to all of you who said all this already. This site has gotten out of hand with the gay cucks, and they are taking over with their over the top fantasies. This is not reality, not even close to it. A Real Straight Bull is not looking for you to clean his cock or have you involved at all. He will let you watch and when he leaves you can do whatever you want to your wife but he is not gonna want you touching him at any time.

To you gay cucks maybe its time for you to come out of the closet to your wife. You are just doing all this to get yourself some not for her enjoyment at all.
Exactly bro could not have said it better myself...The gay cucks are more into the "BULL" than the wife getting pleasure these dudes Fruitier than a bag SKITTLES ???

Ok

NOW

LOVE sloppy seconds.

i agree, your post is very clear, it's about roleplay, the thrill of "full intercourse", extreme "degradation". Funny fact, i love to fuck both my partner, because i feel the relation is more complete, and the the cuck only watching it's quite annoying after a while.

Back